Reviews for The Road to Hell is Paved
Taiyalin chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
This is a great story. I really want to know what happened next so please update because, honestly, this story is just dope. It's awesomeness can't be described in words...does that make any sense since I used awesomeness? Neh, whateve.

But hey, this is just a really terrific story. Please, update.
chiharu-tanaka chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Oh man! She disappeared!

This is an awesome story. Sorry I can't give you anymore arguments as to why you should continue. But if you get around to writing this again, I would be very happy.

Keep up the good work!
gonnalovetoday chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
So great. I love your writing style, and the story is genuinely interesting. Not just another piece of fluff. Good job. ]

But you have to update it soon! This is too good a story for it just to be another unfinished story on this site.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
OMG you totally got to update this! :)
Miku chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Why is this story so addicting to read? Plz update.
Karai Ne chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
This story is absolutely amazing, I can't wait for the update. :3
Raiden Cecelia chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
The writing style blew me away.

I already love Riku's character at the beginning and can't wait to read what else the rest of the chapters hold.

The pairing pulled me in and certainly the title had as well, very good work.
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
I do so love your writing style. This is such a great story, and a very creative interpretation of Riku. I hope we won't have to wait as long for the next update, but hey, I understand how it happens. Keep up the great work!
ShadowYashi chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
This is really good! Can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder what happened to Twilight Town. . .
tomokat chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Thank you for a great update! :D Really interesting build up here, definitely excited for what's to come. The way you write dialogue makes it seem really genuine. Great work again~
SoulEaterDark chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
Finally Good chapter though, update faster next time xD Great work :3
tomokat chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Great story! The plot is really cool and you made the characters more interesting. ;D Can't wait to read what happens next.
SoulEaterDark chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
I gotta say, I REALLY love this story. I always thought this pairing was unlikely but you made it work out so far. Great job, can't wait for the update!
Noree chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
_

Yeah! Plot Twists! *Happiness*

xD Stupid Riku, Stop being a bum and help the damn girl!

Love what you've done so far with the story _

Noree-Chan
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
I'm really starting to get into this story. It seems to be paced nicely. I have to say again, great descriptive language. The dialogue feels very natural, good job. Your characterization of Riku is delectable. "You’re barking up the wrong damn tree, ‘cause I don’t save worlds.” Just fabulous. Your interpretation of Riku is something I agree with heartily.