Reviews for Subtle Slips
Scram chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
... I read your Umbrella Academy story and thought, well, surely this person never wrote any Batman stories. And definitely not Batman/Joker... considering that would be too good to be true.

And holy shit. You did. And it was fucking amazing.
MakeThisGoOnForever chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This was exactly how I pictured their romance to be! *_*
InsertGenericPenNameHere chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was both sweet and funny. "You're melting..." -giggles-

reading this made me happy :D
newbluemoon chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
d'aaww. That's just adorable. Faved.
AnomalousWriter chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I feel this could go great with a real long story. Perhaps I could help write it? Whatever you choose but either way this was interesting, and good job! :D
ADoubtfulGuest chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
:3 Oh posh, aren't they cute.

This is lovely. Absolutely. Really gives that dark/somewhat comical edge to the combination of characters.

"Like they were human." Loved that, lots :]
beeminionjeran chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This is such a beautiful, wonderful story! Really touching. Speaking of melting, my heart is just melting away a bit because this is just so lovely and pure and...*sigh*
harley chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
that was so sweet i cried
Headcaase chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
:D OMG that was great! I LOVELOVELOVED it!

You should write more! Or at least one more chapter! That would be freakin awesome!

Wonderful job!

xoxo,

Utah.
yvette chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh, I love it! A really beautiful story and I like the premise of them "stealing" kisses, and the excitement of doing something forbidden . Will you write more? That would be so wonderful! But no pressure, I'm just glad you shared this! I really enjoyed it!

xo
Twonk chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This is great, i really like it. Are you going to write anymore? PLEASE! XD
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
AUGH MY BRAYN EXPLODED 8D

That was lovely, dearest. Lovelylovelylovely. That's so cute. XDD You need to write a Housecall fic. Where the Joker can't wait for the next fight. D