Reviews for a Darkwing Duck fanfic
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Your writing did improve slightly from the last chapter, and I'm excited to read ur next!
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
You have potential with your ideas but your writing and grammer are poor.
InvaderTiz chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Great story! Not many Launchpad/OC fics out there! - There's one little thing, i'd like to correct. Drake's last name is 'Mallard', not 'Miller'. It's okay, I've just recently rediscovered the show myself and even though I've wtached it as a (smaller) kid, I never saw (or possibly never remembered) Quackerjack and The Liquidator! (the water dog and the duck-clown from the Fearsome Five) Like I said, Keep up the good work!
LADYMALLARD chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
This ending to the story was a lot of fun. I'm glad that Launchpad's girlfriend isn't really evil only under mind control and that she helped Darkwing and Launchpad rescue Gosalyn and capture Quackerjack. The chapter ending with Darkwing capturing Negaduck was very funny, just like the cartoon. I enjoyed reading the whole story and the last chapter made me laugh as much as watching an actual episode. Great Job! I'm looking forward to your next story.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
Whoa, nice twist.

Very good chapters.

Keep the good writing.
Scyphi chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
It wasn't exactly hard to figure out, to be honest.

I was actually kind of expecting you to not reveal who Wackie Jackie was until later, but this works too. :)
negschainsaw chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
omg! i am dying to know what is going to happen in the last chapter! YEAH! negsy going be the star is your next one! *start dancing* keep going!

" i KNEW you wouldn't notice the enormous flag.."
GOOD STORY XAVIER11FUSE.NET chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PUT CHAPTER 7 UP BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO LUNCHPAD AND IF DARKWING IS GOING TO SAVE GOSALYN AND IF GOSALYN IS GOING TO BE OK AND THIS IS GETING TO BE A GOOD STORY
LADYMALLARD chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
Hey, this is a fun read, your origonal character is interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter, to see how Darkwing rescues Gosalyn. I feel for poor Launchpad, finding out about Katie not only being Wacky Jacky but Quackerjack's sister. What a dilemma for our favorit pilot and sidekick. Your doing a great job. Keep up the good work, Till next chapter. Happy writing!
good story xavier11fuse.net chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
when are you going to put chapter 6 up because i want to know whats going to happen next and if goslayn is going to be ok and if darkwing is going to save her and if lunchpad is still going to go out with katie and this is get to be a good story so far keep up the good work
LADYMALLARD chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
Well, this is getting exciting, I get the feeling that Katie's gone By BY, for the moment, that helmet that Quacker Jack put on her head has messed with her brain and now Wacky Jackie has arrived, How will Our Heroes handle this predicament? Very Interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter, I hope that Katie's mental health will be rescued, Keep up the great job, till next time.
Scyphi chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Oh, so now Quackerjack's getting into the mix of things...that would complicate things...

Bet Negaduck's going to be sore in the morning...and the afternoon...and the evening...and the next morning...:p
LADYMALLARD chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
This was interesting, I figured that Drake would be able to rescue Gos, it was fun to read, but now Katie's brother, totaly unexpected, who knew that Quackerjack even had a sister. Wow! Keep up the good writing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
damonika2009 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
No way! I know who her brother is! I won't say, but I know who it is! It is a small world isn't it?
negschainsaw chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
waw i just knew that negsy was going to show up , i just knew it , good story though i like to know what happens next...

nudge nudge wink wink hint hint :p

"chainsaw buffet anyone?"