Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
PineNutPesto chapter 24 . 23h
What a hilarious, cute story. Thank you!
minnie2112 chapter 24 . 8/15
I love how random And awkward Bella is; she’s a kindred spirit. Please tell me this isn’t the end. I need to know What happened with the three stooges
Rogueish28 chapter 17 . 6/17
I loved this story, I think I have read this like twice now and this is the third time. Now though there are a couple things that kind of irk me, even though this is a comedy it got me a couple times where Bella was kind of annoying. Very random and kind of irrational.
Halo221 chapter 24 . 4/13
I've loved this story, but I'm so confused! Is that the end? I know it's been years so I'm assuming it's either abandoned or over, but on the off chance it's outdated elsewhere or something, is there more?
Scribner's2328 chapter 16 . 3/19
OK - I will go back and read the rest of this chapter, but I must tell you (and the other people who may be reading this) that I am sitting here crying, I'm laughing so hard, after the scene at the theater. Great dialogue!
Scribner's2328 chapter 4 . 3/19
Hello! My opinion: well done! Thank you SO much for knowing the basics of grammar, mechanics and syntax (and spelling!). Your work flows smoothly between speech and thoughts, which I really appreciate. Definitely going to read more.
eastwest chapter 5 . 2/18
I’m screaming! I don’t even need to see the comforter. My imagination paints the rocket picture. I always loved the awkward father daughter relationship in Twilight and Charlie is so funny here. ‘You get that from your mother.”
eastwest chapter 4 . 2/17
Bella is so funny. I’ve been to the real La Bella Italia in Port Angeles and they had to put mushroom ravioli on the menu because of Twilight.
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 24 . 1/16
IM SO SAD THIS IS DONE! The banter was top notch, I constantly laughed which led me to cough because I’m sick, and they were so good together! I really and truly loved these characters sooo much and will follow this story because hey if you’re bored one day and want to update, by all means please do because I shall be here!
Thank you! Have a really fabulous life!
Newton15 chapter 24 . 9/7/2019
Please update! I loved...
Guest chapter 24 . 5/22/2019
I loved this story. I wish you had finished it. I laughed soooooo hard sometimes I snorted.
Shola2001 chapter 24 . 4/21/2019
What a great story. Well worth a read even if it is not finished. I laughed so much.
winterhorses chapter 24 . 11/17/2018
Really loved reading this...hilarious! I know it’s been years, but if you ever get the urge to write another chapter or twelve, I’d be all over it! No pressure.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
I really think this is the only unfinished story that I still review on, hoping you update. I hadn’t even realized that it had been seven years since you updated. I adored this story so much even as the twilight phase passed I still go back and read this. It’s truly a great story.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/4/2018
I wish you had finished this; it is really good and SUPER funny. The scene in the kitchen with a half nekkid Carlisle and a barely covered Esme was PRICELESS. I wouldn't have minded some "lemony goodness", tastefully done, of course.
3,692 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »