Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
Psycho Slayer ttm chapter 24 . 3/6
Wow, just... wow! I absolutely love this story, love the quirky characters and how the quirky isn't too much for the others, because it would be a shame if the quirkiness made them complete outcasts. I love the relationships that you have set up, with Bella/Carlisle, Bella/Charlie, Edward, Jessica, etc. I don't know why you haven't updated and hope it's not for the worst reason... and if its nothing as dramatic as that, I do wish you would be able to continue with this story :)
Lanigra25 chapter 24 . 2/27
I’m so devastated that this wasn’t finished. Loved it
JoyfulSky67 chapter 1 . 1/13
oh no. I've reached the end. will they dance? will they stay together? will they continue to dance around their intimacy or will they finally connect? will they continue to argue and make me laugh? one can only hope.
CullenSweepsMeOffMyFeet chapter 24 . 1/11
reread this all the time I totally love it
JoyfulSky67 chapter 13 . 1/10
I have been cracking up reading this! I am a little over halfway through and so so happy I stumbled across this. I keep chuckling out loud which is confusing my dog and I have zero regrets. THANK YOU for this fantastic story.
Lilicaa chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Many many years have gone by and this is still my favorite fanfiction ever written. Hoping against all hope that this will someday be finished.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 12/18/2017
Come on you two, you have to get together sooner or later, most likely later, because you are meant to be together! It’s hard to believe, but it will happen...
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 12/18/2017
Sorry Bella, but you can’t resist the beauty of Edward Cullen, none of u can! Lol Give up on that one!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 12/18/2017
I thought I read this before but, maybe not!
xtothey chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I doubt you read your reviews anymore, but I had a but of nostalgia and reread today. I wish I knew if you hadn't published anything. This was one of the best fanfics, ever.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2017
The random conversations were cute in the beginning but at chapter 22 they have been annoying for many chapters. It feels really forced now and too random to be an actual story...I don't know
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2017
What time does school start? They're not leaving bellas tell 8:30? Shit, the bus to the high school passes my house at like 7am.
MysterySan chapter 24 . 10/4/2017
You definitely know how to tickle a reader's funny bone. It was hilarious and amazing. I would have loved to read more. If you ever find the time or will required to complete this story then please do so.
Thanks for sharing this amazing story with us.
Happybok17 chapter 24 . 9/30/2017
Please complete this. I really love this story.
Anonymous chapter 24 . 9/30/2017
You better complete this.
3,674 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »