Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 11/28
Wow, I loved this story so much... So sorry it isn't finished, but I really liked the way you write and they're adorable! Thank you for sharing.
longtobeme chapter 24 . 9/7
I read this story over the holiday and I loved your humor! Each chapter is just hilarious!
vivere-libere chapter 24 . 6/14
I sure would love to see this one finished; it’s one of the best stories I’ve ever read!
LillianBroderick chapter 24 . 6/12
What fun. I do hope you are well and happy.
If you finish the story I would love to read the rest but no pressure.
Cheers
optional-fiend chapter 24 . 6/9
Not the first time I've read this story. That's twice now I've gotten to this chapter and realised it's unfinished and a decade old! Oops
abaker9 chapter 24 . 6/9
This was entertaining, funny, and cute. Unfortunately,, I didn't realize it was incomplete until this chapter.
atouchofcitron chapter 24 . 2/27
oh jesus i didn't realize the end of this was coming so fast on me. i'm sad now. i hope you're doing well out there! really enjoyed the ride, even if it wasn't finished. i found myself scream laughing a lot, so i hope you decided to keep writing!
atouchofcitron chapter 22 . 2/27
YOU DID NOT JUST REFERENCE ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT LMAO I LOVE YOU
Emulation91 chapter 24 . 1/22
Was doing a deep dive through another author’s favorite stories and stumbled across Bright Like the Sun. I remembered the title from years ago and decided to reread it. I tore through all 24 chapters in one day and was so devastated when I realized that I had reached the end and the story was unfinished.

I doubt you still read reviews ten years later, but wherever you are I hope you are well and that you have continued writing because you have a real gift for it. Thanks for sharing this with the world!
piccolini.cuscino chapter 24 . 11/18/2020
This is still one of my all time favourite fics, I love it so much!
Paulena82 chapter 1 . 11/13/2020
I would love to read more. I'm sad you no longer write. I woul buy this book. I love it.
PineNutPesto chapter 24 . 10/18/2020
What a hilarious, cute story. Thank you!
minnie2112 chapter 24 . 8/15/2020
I love how random And awkward Bella is; she’s a kindred spirit. Please tell me this isn’t the end. I need to know What happened with the three stooges
Rogueish28 chapter 17 . 6/17/2020
I loved this story, I think I have read this like twice now and this is the third time. Now though there are a couple things that kind of irk me, even though this is a comedy it got me a couple times where Bella was kind of annoying. Very random and kind of irrational.
Halo221 chapter 24 . 4/13/2020
I've loved this story, but I'm so confused! Is that the end? I know it's been years so I'm assuming it's either abandoned or over, but on the off chance it's outdated elsewhere or something, is there more?
3,703 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »