Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
Suemy chapter 24 . 2/21
I feel somewhat strange; really in love with this story because you know, is so so sweet but without being overwhelming and really sorry for all of us because it appears we won't know how it continues. Talk about rollercoasters
scarlson31 chapter 24 . 1/27
Oooh! I'm first to review in 2017.

2017!

Yup, we're all not only still reading (and re-reading) but we've also not given up on the dream of more!

Be a hero. Make our collective dreams come true!
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 24 . 12/8/2016
Just found this fic...yeah, I'm on the ball like that.
It's hilarious, and adorable...and will remain unfinished I guess.
Doesn't really matter ...I loved the ride.
Thanks for the laughs and I hope you're doing something fabulous in RL, preferably writing smart and funny novels so your gift is renumerated.
X
tanseynz chapter 23 . 11/18/2016
Can't believe I'd forgotten this crazily brilliant piece of writing, and laughed all over again. I know it's been more than half a decade since you updated, but given you're still reading fanfiction, maybe you'll consider continuing sometime?
Or let your readers know the titles of your films, tv series' or books as a professional writer, because talent like yours should not be wasted. Seriously!
harkie5 chapter 24 . 11/8/2016
Loved it! Super funny!
winnodinno chapter 14 . 11/1/2016
mm
trekgeezer chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
This stuff is hysterical! You are an extremely good comedy writer.
aamlkb chapter 23 . 8/17/2016
Why can't this story be finished!
kavelf chapter 18 . 3/2/2016
I LOVE your characters! I LOVE your story. I've been reading it on my phone, and TBH I truly detest typing reviews or emails from my phone. I switched to my computer so I could try to tell you how much I love this story. Humour has to be one of the most difficult genres (if not the most difficult) to pull off well. I find myself chuckling throughout each of the chapters at the banter between your B and E. These are two of my favourite Bella and Edwards in the fandom. Sassy Bella doesn't always work for me, but this Bella is the best. I love Alice, and Emmett. I love your Carlisle and Esme. I love Rene and Charlie and how Rene is able to tame Charlie from a distance. I even love your Jessica and the fact that so far she actually is a friend to Bella. I love how you have created an AH story with vampire tendencies. I'm hoping that you delve more into the fire angle and Edward's history a bit more. I noticed that your story is not complete, and that it's been a while since you've updated meaning that it's unlikely that you will finish your tale. I truly hope that the reason it has been so long since an update is that you've run out of steam for the story. I also hope that you find the desire to finish this story, but thank you so much for sharing what you have of these characters.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/8/2015
Update ples
MaxRideHasWings chapter 24 . 10/18/2015
I really hope you decide to continue this story since it is so hilarious!
petmom1213 chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
So funny. I wish there was more.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
Pleassseee update soon! I love the story! The whole allergic to sunlight thing is creative af.. This was the first time I have read of it in a story. Anyways, please finish!
J.DRAST chapter 24 . 10/6/2015
Hello. I really enjoyed this story and I wondered why you never "completed it?" I think it deserves an ending and I see that you completed your story of "Ethan Church." I hope you reconsider it and give it another go. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
aamlkb chapter 24 . 10/2/2015
OH my god! I don't think laughed so hard in a long while. I absolutely loved this story. At one point my husband found me laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face at 3am. I could stop reading. Your story definitely caused me to only get 4 hours of sleep last night. Please tell me there's going to be more. I can't stand to know its over.
3,653 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »