Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
iambeagle chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Bella is too awkward for her own good. And I love it.
iambeagle chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
'Yeah, I'll just engage him in a conversation, that'll get rid of him.'

Brilliant idea, Bella.

Am I annoying you with my reviews yet?
iambeagle chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I think I like this almost-getting-murdered-by-a-sliding-van scene better than the one in Twilight.

Actually. I know I do.
iambeagle chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Ha ha ha ha- He's not going to look away. He's never going to look away. We're just going to sit here in some fucked up staring contest forever.
iambeagle chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Your avi is exactly how I picture this Edward, the bio scene with the "like I said."

He's likeisaidward. Perfect.

lol- "I'll just have to be careful to avoid calling him Bro, and I should be fine."
iambeagle chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I decided I'm just going to post the bits that crack me up. Hope you don't mind.

Well, this is something Bella does now.

Talking about myself in the third person, on the other hand, that can stay gone.
iambeagle chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Re-reading this, so I figured I might as well review the chapters I skipped out on reviewing the first time. You know. I don't wanna be a jerk.

LOL this fucking story. Love it.

"I mean they're aggressively friendly."

"And that's on a Monday."

"Oh crap... what are they going to be like on Friday?"
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
This is so crazy my friend has photosensitive. And she is suuuuuuppper pale,when she told my she was allergice to the sun i didnt belive her lol !good story .
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 24 . 7/24/2012
just realized you havn't updates this since dec of last year. Yikes. Too bad, though I was really enjoying reading it and I do hope ine day you decide to finish it.
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 23 . 7/24/2012
fantistic story cant wait to read more!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/22/2012
Please update soon! Love the witty and cute banters! (:
888Marshmelow chapter 24 . 7/22/2012
Why is your story the best most entertaining story I've read on Fanfiction? Please update! Or I'll have to re-read this story two more times
tamzistyles chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
More please!
Nelum Camilla chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
grate story
piccolover22 chapter 24 . 7/15/2012
Love it and update soon? :)
3,647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »