Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
Holidai chapter 21 . 8/14/2012
Apology tarts are delicious. ;)

I guess Jess wasn't as cool with it as I thought. Still it was worth it to see the weird three realize they didn't have a chance...granted they were sorta delusional on that front.

The scenes are her home were adorable.
Holidai chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
I like that Bella's hormones are kinda cropping up on her because she's really attracted to someone for the first time. I also really liked that your Jess is reasonable, she's very realistic, the fact that she's not a shrew is just added bonus points. I love Bella's mom being on her side and blackmailing her for a photo. The busybody neighbor avoidance was kinda adorable...
Holidai chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
I love how awkward they are. The hallway ambush was hilarious! Their bathroom scenes were the epic part of this chapter though. I love how Bella's mind works. I sorta wish you also had this story in EPOV, but that's really greedy, so I'll just keep imagining and reading these awesome chapters.
Holidai chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
I love your sense of humor! Alice is such a treat. I love how cool she is about her family's attitude regarding her coming on too strong. Plus she's all around adorable.

Edward's story was sad but it seems like he's dealt with it.

I love the banter in their family.

I hope Charlie can ease up on Edward soon, if only because it must be a bit stressful.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/11/2012
So glad I found this story again. Are you planning on working on it? I hope so, but thanks for sharing what you have. It's a wonderful piece.
luc1d-dream1ng chapter 24 . 8/1/2012
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS 333 I have fallen in love with these characters and I am sosososos anxious to read more about them! Pretty please, continue!
iambeagle chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
The dichotomy of apples conversation was the fucking best. ever.
iambeagle chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Bella is too awkward for her own good. And I love it.
iambeagle chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
'Yeah, I'll just engage him in a conversation, that'll get rid of him.'

Brilliant idea, Bella.

Am I annoying you with my reviews yet?
iambeagle chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I think I like this almost-getting-murdered-by-a-sliding-van scene better than the one in Twilight.

Actually. I know I do.
iambeagle chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Ha ha ha ha- He's not going to look away. He's never going to look away. We're just going to sit here in some fucked up staring contest forever.
iambeagle chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Your avi is exactly how I picture this Edward, the bio scene with the "like I said."

He's likeisaidward. Perfect.

lol- "I'll just have to be careful to avoid calling him Bro, and I should be fine."
iambeagle chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I decided I'm just going to post the bits that crack me up. Hope you don't mind.

Well, this is something Bella does now.

Talking about myself in the third person, on the other hand, that can stay gone.
iambeagle chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Re-reading this, so I figured I might as well review the chapters I skipped out on reviewing the first time. You know. I don't wanna be a jerk.

LOL this fucking story. Love it.

"I mean they're aggressively friendly."

"And that's on a Monday."

"Oh crap... what are they going to be like on Friday?"
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
This is so crazy my friend has photosensitive. And she is suuuuuuppper pale,when she told my she was allergice to the sun i didnt belive her lol !good story .
3,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »