Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
london spam chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Finally we have real contact. Rose is a pain in the ass. Dr. Cullen is interesting. Jess is going to flip when she sees Bella in Edward's car.
london spam chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
It will be interesting to actually hear Edward say something, and to Bella!
london spam chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
These boys think they are getting somewhere with Bella, she got some surprises coming.
london spam chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Oh, the gossip. The boys are definitely fawning over Bella. What do the girls think about it?
london spam chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Oh, Jake definitely wants Bella! What's Edward's story?
london spam chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Is Edward afraid of the light? Vamp Edward would have been way more smooth about his exit. Hmmm...
wistful reader chapter 24 . 6/9/2013
Aww.. I really love your story! Hope you finish it. I really like B & E's quirkiness.. even if their kids will be weird. LOL.. But yeah, definitely have your story on alert! :)
nunu13 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Is he a vampire or not I'm mad confused yo
Eli42 chapter 24 . 5/30/2013
Even though you clearly aren't posting anymore I still feel compelled to review your fic. I thought the connection you created with Edward and Bella was fantastic. Most writes just imply that their characters got alone, but you actually wrote out the dialogue for their interaction, showing how close they became. I really liked how the relationship progressed in the later chapters as well. However, it definetly did not deserve the "M" rating it received. I can understand a "T" for the swearing and suggested sexual content, but nothing too graphic actually occured. I'm definetly bumbed that you haven't continued. You had a good story.
Nermina25 chapter 24 . 4/30/2013
i love this story.. i really hope you continue with it at some point.. its hillariouse !
Vanilla19 chapter 24 . 4/21/2013
I just read this story from start to finish, it was raining so I couldn't do washing anyway... Well that's my excuse for doing nothing all weekend... Except read this totally rockin story .. I loved it , I love your humor it's great. Would of loved to of read more. TFW
TARDISLover6 chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
Are you going to finish!? Because you should! I love how you portray Bella's character, she's do weird! I love that.
Poison-Iby chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
Talia Lilliana chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
Are you going to update your story?
It puts a smile on my face whenever I read it and to have it finished... would be great :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
Is Store bought cakes are: newton, Eric & Tyle

Carrot cake :Jake

Choclate cake with Green Icing : Edward?
3,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »