Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
aamlkb chapter 24 . 10/2/2015
OH my god! I don't think laughed so hard in a long while. I absolutely loved this story. At one point my husband found me laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face at 3am. I could stop reading. Your story definitely caused me to only get 4 hours of sleep last night. Please tell me there's going to be more. I can't stand to know its over.
panther73110 chapter 24 . 9/22/2015
Great story, just found it and love what you have written so far.
wowy chapter 24 . 7/9/2015
Lol I love how bella is quirky and ed loves it. Thank u for the chapter and I cant wait for the ending
NiftyNickis chapter 23 . 7/3/2015
?¿
werewolfcrazypaul chapter 24 . 6/25/2015
please please update
Nerdlee chapter 24 . 6/21/2015
I hate AH. I never read AH. You have suckered me in and I am fascinated and I hate you a little because you made me wrong. Also...now very addicted. Please send help.

~Mia
PrettyGirl07 chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
this chapter was sweet:)
Silque chapter 13 . 3/16/2015
I fell in love with these crazy kids the second he reached out and put a pen on her tablet, without looking at her. I don't know why, but my heart squozed.
lemonangeljuice chapter 24 . 2/17/2015
This story was recommended by "QueenBee" (see review four days ago). It is definitely a LOL story with a fun blend of quirky conversation. It is fun to read even without the lemon. I wish them a HEA for three weeks and beyond. Thank you!
Ninkita chapter 24 . 2/15/2015
This is one of the funniest stories I've come across here. I'm assuming this is as far as it'll go, so thanks for making me laugh out loud!
Long live the QueenBee chapter 24 . 2/13/2015
Although I don't usually read "in progress" stories, especially ones that have not updated in a while, I highly enjoy this one.
I love to read this story after reading a particularly angsty story due to all the snarkily adorable banter between Edward and Bella. And since where the story leaves off is not at a cliff hanger, I sigh and smile before going to choose my next story to read.
I truly hope that you will consider working further on this story so the next time I reread it, there will be more for me to love.
Happy Friday the 13th and Happy Valentines Day (tomorrow)
-QueenBee.
hrandrlover1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Please please please update xx
dianscot chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
She's unlikable.
dianscot chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Is this a retell of TW w grumpy, kstew Bella?
tigergirl chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
The most hilarious story I have ever read. I laughed so hard that I actually had an asthma attack. SO worth having to use my inhaler. Thank you!
3,654 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »