Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
Silque chapter 13 . 3/16/2015
I fell in love with these crazy kids the second he reached out and put a pen on her tablet, without looking at her. I don't know why, but my heart squozed.
lemonangeljuice chapter 24 . 2/17/2015
This story was recommended by "QueenBee" (see review four days ago). It is definitely a LOL story with a fun blend of quirky conversation. It is fun to read even without the lemon. I wish them a HEA for three weeks and beyond. Thank you!
Ninkita chapter 24 . 2/15/2015
This is one of the funniest stories I've come across here. I'm assuming this is as far as it'll go, so thanks for making me laugh out loud!
Long live the QueenBee chapter 24 . 2/13/2015
Although I don't usually read "in progress" stories, especially ones that have not updated in a while, I highly enjoy this one.
I love to read this story after reading a particularly angsty story due to all the snarkily adorable banter between Edward and Bella. And since where the story leaves off is not at a cliff hanger, I sigh and smile before going to choose my next story to read.
I truly hope that you will consider working further on this story so the next time I reread it, there will be more for me to love.
Happy Friday the 13th and Happy Valentines Day (tomorrow)
-QueenBee.
hrandrlover1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Please please please update xx
dianscot chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
She's unlikable.
dianscot chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Is this a retell of TW w grumpy, kstew Bella?
tigergirl chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
The most hilarious story I have ever read. I laughed so hard that I actually had an asthma attack. SO worth having to use my inhaler. Thank you!
fancifulgirl chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
Oh no, I just devoured all 24 chapters without realizing this story is incomplete or noticing the last chapter was posted years ago! Fortunately it stopped at an okay point for me, of course I wish it was finished but at least it left off with them finally dating.
I just have to say how much I loved this story. You're a fabulous writer. Thank you so much for all the laughs. I haven't stopped smiling and don't expect to any time soon.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/18/2014
I really wish you would finish this story! I love it so much and must have read 2 dozen times! It is truly the funniest most original one I have ever read on any fan fiction site! I love all the characters and their personalities even Jessica and thats saying something for me!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
I know that you are probably no longer writing but this is a great story and I would be awesome if it was finished , just saying. Thanks for writing!
tanseynz chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
Completely rivetting! I haven't quite worked out if they're both psychotic or just teens with mental (and temporary) issues, but I haven't been able to stop reading, until now.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2014
is thatit write more please
sw4nn chapter 24 . 6/18/2014
Three years later and I am still not over this story. I love their banter. Please come back, dryler! I miss your beautiful words.

Thanks for sharing BLtS with us!
Riam chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
Great writing! I loved the slow build up.
3,647 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »