Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
YankeeDiva chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
I LOVE this story such great wit and humor written into both Edward and Bella in their play by play and you get a great sense of something creepy about the Cullens your just not sure what. I'm almost sad Edward is human for if he could read Bella's mind he's be in stitches laughing how her mind wanders. Cannot wait to read more of this it's a great read.

Exceptional story telling.
mymindisallgone chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
"He took this ridiculously perfect apple, and turned it into some sort of weird symbol that will, no doubt, be adopted by the cult he will eventually start. Maybe Jess can be one of his wives. He can rename her Macintosh. Her, Granny Smith, and Golden Delicious can teach his weird kids all about Snow White when they explain why they’re all named after fruit, and they live on an apple orchard in the middle of fucking nowhere."

HA! Funniest effing thing ever! (and i just read the whole thing today)
fattoad chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Really interesting! Can't wait for an update ;)
prettypretty pretty chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
“Did he tell you jokes, or was it more of a quips type of humour?” - so funny.

"It’s weird now. He made my apple weird. I wanted that apple." - loved this.

great chapter, i love this story. I always like Edward better when he's not some silly high school womanizer, and this is a really great new spin.
XXMrsJasperHaleXX chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
HAHAHAHA, i love this story, it is so funny : ) I cant wait to read more.

lol

xoxo

steph
vysed chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Another great chapter! Normally I do not like when Bella spends so much time in her own head - but I swear, you write this so well. I totally love it. What is up with the other Cullens being all stand offish? Poor Alice just wants another buddy. hee hee. Can't wait to read what happens next. Thank you for updating.
dream-air chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Nice...I love it...
thisisnotit chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
I really like the story so far and love the humourus dialogues. Bella's personality is very lovable and she can actually speak to edward without blushing so I guess that's progress.

Keep on writing.
Zalia chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
I love the answering machine message! And a sarcastic Bella naming inanimate objects cracks me up! And everyone calling Edward a vampire - he is one right? Love it, keep writing please!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
aw steve, i love naming things. In my friends dorm we named her macowave, tabitha, and her chesse taoster, ralph. Thats only to name a few.. anyway now that i sound completely crazy... update soon!
SeekingJamestown chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Me likee. Very nice. I'm curious about Edward.
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I love your story and how it incorporates a lot of elements from the novel but with your own interpretation. I especially like how Bella manages to engages with her peers more instead of mooning over Edward all the time. Keep up the great work.
kcdancer chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
I really like this! You have a great writing style; very engaging
dream-air chapter 7 . 4/10/2009