Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
TabithaAbraham chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
Very funny conversation between Bella and Edward in the car on the way to school. I laughed out loud when Bella gave Edward the message from her Dad and then Edward told his little fantasy story. Geez, what a good chapter.
TabithaAbraham chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
Bella's reaction to Tyler was AWESOME ... random dude indeed. She is so clueless to her popularity with all the guys trying to give her a ride to school. But her klutziness rules the day - the cut hand and Carlisle's reaction made me giggle a lot. Can't wait for her convo with Edward.
TabithaAbraham chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
Bella on drugs is funnier than I thought it would be. Her conversation with Carlisle was hilarious. And we find out that Edward is allergic to the sun or so he says. We learn that Rosalie is ticked off that he saved Bella. And most importantly Edward volunteers to help Bella out - they have an actual conversation. Woohoo! His smile ... aw! :)
TabithaAbraham chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Wow, oh wow. I think that Jacob has a big crush on Bella. The conversation between Bella and Charlie about the rocket comforter was farkin hilarious. Clue the funny button! And the accident where Edward saves Bella - awesome.
TabithaAbraham chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
Loved that Jessica offerred evil eye lessons to Bella! The stare-off at the restaurant was awesome. It was so cute of Charlie to offer to update Bella's room - it's like he's realized she's not a baby any longer. Next chapter.
TabithaAbraham chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Love the nickname that Bella comes up with for Edward. Interesting conversations all around. I'm finding this an entertaining read and am off to try to catch up. :)
TabithaAbraham chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
So funny. Jessica as a love sick girl and the happy people gang. It just sounds like this is going to be a fun read. Hopefully Bella will try to start a new life and join in the fun more than reluctantly (like the slumber party/movie trip).
TabithaAbraham chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This was recommended to me by Fats over on Ravelry Unicorns Unlimited forum so I decided to read your fic. I like how you are playing the canon story and making it your own. Off to read the next chapter and catch up.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
i really liked this chapter

i cant wait for more!
CroonerDeLuxe chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
Hey Dryler!

It's official. Best Bella ever. No emo, stalker, let-me-be-your-dog and oh-he's-sohoho-perfect-and-I'm-sohoho-plain tendencies. No small town sensibilities, no Austen, no excessive descriptions of Eddie's Volvo, his perfect face, perfect family, perfect scent, perfect bone structure. He's SWCIFD, not Edward Cullen who's only second to Jesus.

I also enjoy this active Bella who gets out of her comfort zone in order to actually have a life. Also, Dryler, thank you so so SO much for your sympathetic portrayal of Mike, Eric, and especially Jessica. Girl power or something.

Bella is well liked by so many different people and for so many different reasons, and I can see why for once.
nosleep3 chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
I found this story recced at a LJ community called The Gazebo. I think your story is funny as hell, and I love it. Chapter 8 is my favorite. I'd love to hear more random conversations between Bella and SWCIFD
0027 chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
Great chapter, more soon please!

PsychWardSiren

-addy-
larin20 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
great start, can't wait to read more...off to chap 2!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
aw poor little edward. why does jake hate him so much? Cant wait for more :)
americnxidiot chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
I'm liking this. It's very funny, and I'm curious about the whole sun allergy thing. Do they have XP? Or is something else going on? Anyway, yes. I'm enjoying :)
3,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 231 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 .. Last Next »