Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
XXMrsJasperHaleXX chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
HAHAHAHA, i love this story, it is so funny : ) I cant wait to read more.

vysed chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Another great chapter! Normally I do not like when Bella spends so much time in her own head - but I swear, you write this so well. I totally love it. What is up with the other Cullens being all stand offish? Poor Alice just wants another buddy. hee hee. Can't wait to read what happens next. Thank you for updating.
dream-air chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Nice...I love it...
thisisnotit chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
I really like the story so far and love the humourus dialogues. Bella's personality is very lovable and she can actually speak to edward without blushing so I guess that's progress.

Keep on writing.
Zalia chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
I love the answering machine message! And a sarcastic Bella naming inanimate objects cracks me up! And everyone calling Edward a vampire - he is one right? Love it, keep writing please!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
aw steve, i love naming things. In my friends dorm we named her macowave, tabitha, and her chesse taoster, ralph. Thats only to name a few.. anyway now that i sound completely crazy... update soon!
SeekingJamestown chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Me likee. Very nice. I'm curious about Edward.
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I love your story and how it incorporates a lot of elements from the novel but with your own interpretation. I especially like how Bella manages to engages with her peers more instead of mooning over Edward all the time. Keep up the great work.
kcdancer chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
I really like this! You have a great writing style; very engaging
dream-air chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 7 . 4/10/2009

i loved this chapter

i love ur bella

and her internal conversations

cant wait for more!
YankeeDiva chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
LOL I keep forgeting what SWCIFD means lol

So much goodness to thischapter with the banter and I just loved Edwards phone message and then Bella's goodbye to her truck. This story has a lot of twistsand turns and small moments in it that make it a stand out story.

Cannot wait to see more now that these two are sorta pulled together.
Sakiel-Norn chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
This story is hilarious. I've been giggling non-stop. It's been great all the way along, but Bella's even funnier all doped up. Good to see some interaction between her and Edward. Can't wait for more.
dream-air chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
I find it really good...
YankeeDiva chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
I so missed this story and what agreat chapter. I love trying to figure your Edward out and I love your inner voice Bella has.

Great story!