Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
aw poor little edward. why does jake hate him so much? Cant wait for more :)
americnxidiot chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
I'm liking this. It's very funny, and I'm curious about the whole sun allergy thing. Do they have XP? Or is something else going on? Anyway, yes. I'm enjoying :)
sogently chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
interesting story. don't know yet where you're taking it and whether the cullens are now vamps or not, but I'm so adding this story to my alerts.
Laura chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
I love the Carlisle/Bella dynamic.
Jenny True chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
I love this! It's too funny how you make her talk in her head after she's already said something. Bravo! :)
Dolphin4442 chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
So your story was recommended at LJ community The Gazebo. I'm really glad I started reading it. It is brilliant. Your Bella is great. It's so nice to read a story where she doesn't fall completely in love with Edward the minute she sees him. I love the conversations she has with herself! I can't wait for the next update. How often do you plan on updating?
Sunfeathers chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
Oh I'm so glad you updated - thank you!

Loved this chapter. I really like your Bella, the way she's keeping her head about her and reserving judgement for herself (not just accepting what others say). Jess is so pathetic, lol! And from Edward's actions I get the feeling he has a bit of a crush on our fair Bella. :)

Looking forward to chapter 10!
flormi chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
i love your story!
faeriegal713 chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
This was a rec someone on the LJ community The Gazebo suggested and I must say I am very happy I decided to take a chance and read it.

I adore a snarky Bella. Especially when her internal monologue is quirky enough to have me giggling through entire chapters. Add an anti-social and random Edward and I'm in a little part of heaven. Or at least my heaven.

Even with all the comedy and sarcasm you added, I love how you're focusing on the more "human" characters and giving them a chance to not be as one dimensional as most authors. Hell, you gave Jessica a few chances to be more than just another ditzy teen, and it has worked out pretty darn well. Did I mention I liked the snark?

Ah, a sarcastic Charlie that was able to tell his daughter to her face that she has a dirty mind JUST LIKE HER MOM is all sorts of awesome win.

And Carlisle is fracking hilarious. The entire conversation with Carlisle here is great with the finger shaking and serious face and doctor voice. She's just lucky that the "Carlisle is going to laugh at his patient" time hadn't been increased from five minutes to seven here. I am wondering if she'll be lucky to keep the time under ten minutes by the time she graduates. Wouldn't that be something to see in the headlines though. "Girl in serious condition after emergency admission to hospital because doctor laughing too hard to control her bleeding!"

Thank you for making me laugh. :-)
vysed chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
OK, so your chapter was so made of win. I totally went and plugged you at Twilight Enabler and The Gazebo at Live Journal. Your Bella's inner monologue is the best I've read yet.

About your beta... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - when someone offers to be your beta, please have them do a test run or make sure they do know the proper grammar beta ways. I would hate for you to hand this over to someone who doesn't fix the grammar properly. Your story is too great to let it slip into the wrong hangs. Ya know? And, yeah, quick turn around is always good, too. HEE HEE. Just sayin'!

Thank you for updating. I am continuing to laugh my ass off and enjoying it.
Hawklore chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
This fic is all kinds of funny. And clever. Bella's inner voice is hilarious - the snark and the wit are pure gold. SWCIFD is suitably mysterious. Me likes...
YankeeDiva chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
What's all involved in being a BETA? For I have the time I could probably do the grammer spell check and get chapter back to you in the same day.

Ok first off love this story *because* your spin on Bella isjust refreshing, you make her see through other people's BS and you constantly hav me guessing if the Cullens are Vamps or not.

The writing on the conversations is shape and witty and sarcastic and it gives this whole story a edge in being orginal.

It's a instant add to favorites and the first story I think to recommend to friends wanting a story worth reading.
Laura chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
Okay so I must say that you are amazing! I love this story so, so much. Not only is it a good story, but it's well written as well. Keep it up! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
"Doesn’t this car make any noise? I bet it’d be great for stalking people. Maybe that’s why he bought it."- that is my favorite line, except maybe for mike and edward sounds dirty and a few others lmao... ok so its one of my favorites... i love this story! its fucking hilarous! cant wait for more :)
hrandrlover1 chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
i absolutely adore this story and am loving the suspensful question of why Edward is being a freaky dick. I am ready to mate with your Bella character...seriously I love it that much. I love how witty and sarcastic she is it makes me giggle like a eight year caught crossdressing.

Anybabes loving the story, keep up the good work and I am hoping for a quick update otherwise consider your liver eaten.

Just joking but not really

xx hrandrlover1xx