Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
vysed chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
OK, so your chapter was so made of win. I totally went and plugged you at Twilight Enabler and The Gazebo at Live Journal. Your Bella's inner monologue is the best I've read yet.

About your beta... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - when someone offers to be your beta, please have them do a test run or make sure they do know the proper grammar beta ways. I would hate for you to hand this over to someone who doesn't fix the grammar properly. Your story is too great to let it slip into the wrong hangs. Ya know? And, yeah, quick turn around is always good, too. HEE HEE. Just sayin'!

Thank you for updating. I am continuing to laugh my ass off and enjoying it.
Hawklore chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
This fic is all kinds of funny. And clever. Bella's inner voice is hilarious - the snark and the wit are pure gold. SWCIFD is suitably mysterious. Me likes...
YankeeDiva chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
What's all involved in being a BETA? For I have the time I could probably do the grammer spell check and get chapter back to you in the same day.

Ok first off love this story *because* your spin on Bella isjust refreshing, you make her see through other people's BS and you constantly hav me guessing if the Cullens are Vamps or not.

The writing on the conversations is shape and witty and sarcastic and it gives this whole story a edge in being orginal.

It's a instant add to favorites and the first story I think to recommend to friends wanting a story worth reading.
Laura chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
Okay so I must say that you are amazing! I love this story so, so much. Not only is it a good story, but it's well written as well. Keep it up! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
"Doesn’t this car make any noise? I bet it’d be great for stalking people. Maybe that’s why he bought it."- that is my favorite line, except maybe for mike and edward sounds dirty and a few others lmao... ok so its one of my favorites... i love this story! its fucking hilarous! cant wait for more :)
hrandrlover1 chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
i absolutely adore this story and am loving the suspensful question of why Edward is being a freaky dick. I am ready to mate with your Bella character...seriously I love it that much. I love how witty and sarcastic she is it makes me giggle like a eight year caught crossdressing.

Anybabes loving the story, keep up the good work and I am hoping for a quick update otherwise consider your liver eaten.

Just joking but not really

xx hrandrlover1xx
kcdancer chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
great chapter. i really liked the stand-off between edward and mike. i'm looking forward to when alice finally gets her hands on bella. poor girl, won't know what hit her!
t chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
this story is making me so happy -' you have the greatest humor ever!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
i really liked this chapter

it was really amusing

i cant wait for more!

update soon please!
YankeeDiva chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
I LOVE this story such great wit and humor written into both Edward and Bella in their play by play and you get a great sense of something creepy about the Cullens your just not sure what. I'm almost sad Edward is human for if he could read Bella's mind he's be in stitches laughing how her mind wanders. Cannot wait to read more of this it's a great read.

Exceptional story telling.
mymindisallgone chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
"He took this ridiculously perfect apple, and turned it into some sort of weird symbol that will, no doubt, be adopted by the cult he will eventually start. Maybe Jess can be one of his wives. He can rename her Macintosh. Her, Granny Smith, and Golden Delicious can teach his weird kids all about Snow White when they explain why they’re all named after fruit, and they live on an apple orchard in the middle of fucking nowhere."

HA! Funniest effing thing ever! (and i just read the whole thing today)
fattoad chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Really interesting! Can't wait for an update ;)
prettypretty pretty chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
“Did he tell you jokes, or was it more of a quips type of humour?” - so funny.

"It’s weird now. He made my apple weird. I wanted that apple." - loved this.

great chapter, i love this story. I always like Edward better when he's not some silly high school womanizer, and this is a really great new spin.
XXMrsJasperHaleXX chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
HAHAHAHA, i love this story, it is so funny : ) I cant wait to read more.

lol

xoxo

steph
vysed chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Another great chapter! Normally I do not like when Bella spends so much time in her own head - but I swear, you write this so well. I totally love it. What is up with the other Cullens being all stand offish? Poor Alice just wants another buddy. hee hee. Can't wait to read what happens next. Thank you for updating.
3,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 231 238 239 240 241 242 243 .. Last Next »