Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
amiboo chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Since you haven't updated this story in over two years I'm not sure if you will get this message or not but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your writing. If you haven't been back here because you're writing none fanfic stories I would love info about them. I would def read them.

If you haven't been back here because you've quit writing I just want to say you are very good and really should be writing. I read these fanfic stories when it's slow at work and I'm bored but most of them aren't terribly good and are filled with all kinds of mistakes. However yours a different, better. I really enjoyed Ethan Church.

I hope things are well with you and I hope you write more.
DutchGirl01 chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
LilLamb24 chapter 24 . 4/4/2014
Such a fun story! Looking forward to the next chapter.
hrandrlover1 chapter 24 . 3/7/2014
update please please, don't abandon the story!
KateyK chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
Thanks for making me chuckle.
ink-wells chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
You know, the intensive use of tha acronym SWCIFD is making me laugh, the longer it continues.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/8/2014
Oh...where's the rest of it? I enjoyed reading it, and I'd love to see it finished
Vbarby chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
more? what did hapen with this fic? ñ.ñ
jasperslover chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
This story is ridiculously awesome. I wish you would write more! But anyhoo, yeah i laughed alot. :)
jasperslover chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
That is a really crazy from left field reaction from Mike. Where did all of that come from?
Ginerva Bonnie Potter chapter 24 . 11/8/2013
Please update
FangirlAvni chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
Is the story complete? If its not are you going to complete it? Please reply.
Fancastride chapter 24 . 9/19/2013
That was super fun to read. Would love to read more if you get a chance to continue.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/14/2013
I LOVE this story! Please continue with it! Honestly one of my favorite edwards and bellas ever!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
All this time I never asked why Charlie didn't put salt on the walk. He put chains on!
3,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »