Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
Guest chapter 24 . 10/18/2014
I really wish you would finish this story! I love it so much and must have read 2 dozen times! It is truly the funniest most original one I have ever read on any fan fiction site! I love all the characters and their personalities even Jessica and thats saying something for me!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
I know that you are probably no longer writing but this is a great story and I would be awesome if it was finished , just saying. Thanks for writing!
tanseynz chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
Completely rivetting! I haven't quite worked out if they're both psychotic or just teens with mental (and temporary) issues, but I haven't been able to stop reading, until now.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2014
is thatit write more please
sw4nn chapter 24 . 6/18/2014
Three years later and I am still not over this story. I love their banter. Please come back, dryler! I miss your beautiful words.

Thanks for sharing BLtS with us!
Riam chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
Great writing! I loved the slow build up.
agirlinblue chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
I'm not good at reviewing things when I like them, but I really, really liked this story. Well, it made me giggle like an idiot several times, which I'm pretty sure means I liked it. Judging by the last update date this won't actually get to anyone, but I'm thinking about this as my one good deed of the day. Like not tripping someone when they walk past me or not appearing outward perturbed when someone asks for some of my food. Anyway, the point of this is that I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/30/2014
I wish you would update :(
Guest chapter 24 . 4/20/2014
Can you please update? :(
amiboo chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Since you haven't updated this story in over two years I'm not sure if you will get this message or not but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your writing. If you haven't been back here because you're writing none fanfic stories I would love info about them. I would def read them.

If you haven't been back here because you've quit writing I just want to say you are very good and really should be writing. I read these fanfic stories when it's slow at work and I'm bored but most of them aren't terribly good and are filled with all kinds of mistakes. However yours a different, better. I really enjoyed Ethan Church.

I hope things are well with you and I hope you write more.
DutchGirl01 chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
LilLamb24 chapter 24 . 4/4/2014
Such a fun story! Looking forward to the next chapter.
hrandrlover1 chapter 24 . 3/7/2014
update please please, don't abandon the story!
KateyK chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
Thanks for making me chuckle.
ink-wells chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
You know, the intensive use of tha acronym SWCIFD is making me laugh, the longer it continues.
3,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »