Reviews for Bright Like the Sun
CrazyHpTwilightLuvr chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
Please Update! I'm so in love with the story! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
Is there going to be a sequel or is this it?
JadoreJAC chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
I wanted to see the family dinner :(
london spam chapter 24 . 7/1/2013
I'm sad this is the last chapter and there hasn't been an update for over a year and a half. The story is good. It's interesting, funny, sweet (on friendship, family and romantic levels), and a little sexy. I was looking forward to seeing how their sexual relationship develops, especially because Edward is so patient and takes all his cues from Bella, while still holding out his own hopes and dropping little comments (never annoyingly) about pursuing more. Also, it would be interesting to see Edward eventually change Charlie's impression of him and the future that E&B might create for themselves.
london spam chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
Edward is awesome.
london spam chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
I love that Edward called her out on Date Bella!
london spam chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
I like how things are moving forward for Edward and Bella.
london spam chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Wow! There was a lot going on here! Jess had a good reaction and so did Charlie and Renee. There should be more kissing!
london spam chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
Finally some declarations! I'm especially pleased with Edward's.
london spam chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
Alice is full of bits of information. Edward is opening up more, or maybe is just getting a bit braver. Either way, it's working.

Still loving Charlie!
london spam chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
Finally Edward has started making his move in earnest. It figures that it would be a family effort.
london spam chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
Well, there's the big drama. Plus, all these boys are some competitive and frustrated over Bella, but none have declared themselves. At least Edward is getting there.
london spam chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
I like the reaction to physical intimacy. The neck is a sensitive and vulnerable spot, very revealing.
london spam chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
Charlie really pulled that together. Billy's laughing his ass off was classic!
london spam chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Ah, the fallout. It was sweet, indeed.
3,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »