Reviews for The Runaway Bride

Please Update Soon ):
whats my name again77 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
cute story :)
The Wall Had It Coming chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
i must admit, i am falling in love with this story and it's only chapter two. Your characterization is spot on, and yet you still have your own unique style, which i enjoy. And this story is mainly rosalie/emmett centered, and it's not often you see anything that isn't Bella/Edward.

Can't wait to read more. hope to see an update soon.

-liz
Joe Nicole chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
OMG! Amazing! i cant wait until the next chapter is issued! Good luck ;)
twilight.loveis chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
I was sivving through my emails and found this story, I must of opened it so of course it was 'read' and not 'unread'. Ah, I do love this chapter, you did Alice justice, so you can carm now :)

I really hope your muse makes an apprearance, because I'm all set for the next chapter x
MerpTheMerp chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Wow Rose... you're in some deep crap now!

And now I must thank you for not writing a story with an overly-used plot and actually putting some style in your writings! I know this is the home of the fan-made stories and ways that people wish or think characters should have ended up, but it bugs the bejeesus out of me when people incorrectly capitalize or have grammar mistakes and use a plot that's been used at least seventy-nine times before.

Sorry for the rant. :)
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I love that first line... Seriously! It's hilarious!

Royce can jump off a cliff with that stupid whor* he made out (and possibly did more with) before his WEDDING.

I'm sorry your trip took eighteen hours instead of the usual fourteen. Where were you going?
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Good fic, I'm looking forward next chapter!

I loved the way you wrote Alice!
Mini Nicka chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
I love this story, its one of the best all human fics I've read. More please soon.
blank123 chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Rofl alice was funny, i loved the story.

Update soon !
lilyland10177 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
lmao, i love alice, she makes every situation just so funny. I can't wait until the next chapter to update soon :)
nolechic512 chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
hope the next chaptet will be bout rose and em. update soon.
Eyes that Smile chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
hi...gud chapter, please please continue the sroty and update soon...lol..thanx and cya
lilyland10177 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
lol, you should definatly consider adding on to this, it's a great plotline. Besides, they're aren't many stories out for rosalie and emmett and their one of the best characters in the series, definatly my favorite. In fact I find that people underestimate the depth of their character sometimes.

Anyways, before I continue to babble, really consider adding on to this. the chemistry you write between them is great. :)