Reviews for Lost in Translation
alrightamanda chapter 3 . 10/27
This is so good oh my goodness I love this concept so much
ATcat chapter 3 . 9/6
Please continue! I really want to know what happens!
fariedragon chapter 3 . 7/9
Oh man this is getting good please don't leave it here unfinished please
Dyenya chapter 3 . 7/7
Wonderful story :)
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 3 . 1/26
A brilliant story so far !
Please CONTINUE! Need to keep reading . I thik this is one of the best time-travelling star wars fic I ever read. Very well made.
staidwaters chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
OOooh, a cliffhanger!
Great story! I'm enjoying it immensely.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Please sir can I have some more? (on hands and knees)

This story is awesome. One word awesome (and incomplete).

You have to update, I haven't seen any more stories on Livejournal either!
KathWood67 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Update please!
KiritoAsunaYui chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
You just HAD to end there. I'm following this whether you want me to or not. I love it!
T. Alana M chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN UPDATED? :(
Meowing girl chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Please continue this story ! I know its been a loooooong time but pleeasseee ! oh Pleasee ! Update again !
Erehwona chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
*Erehwona

hehe... not many people get their own name wrong but what can I say? I haven't logged in for a while!

Oh and one more thing I forgot to mention earlier, well done on the realistic reactions and emotions!
Erehwona chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I know that it is highly unlikely you still contain any interest or desire to continue this story, after all it has been almost four years since you last updated it; Still, this story is really one of the few good time-travel fics out there, and though I understand completely if you do not wish to continue it, I really would love to see it continued, and, hopefully, someday concluded. It's okay if you don't want to though, I just thought I'd let you know that people are still reading it four years after it was written (You've probably had other reviews) and hopefully encourage you to continue writing - be it this story or others.

Thanks for staying with me through all my babbling - an unfortunate habit of mine - and hopefully I'll hear... or see?... from you soon.

Thanks again

Erehwonare :)
shieldmaiden19 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Were Anakin and Vader switched?! :O Please update! I can't get enough of your writing!