Reviews for The Monster Is Really Suspicion
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This story was awesome! I love how it turned out. The fight, Sam nearly dying, being brought back. Their separation and their forgiveness. You did amazingly. :)
psiChic chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
*sniffle* That made me cry!

I loved it.

And I LOVE the title. Great work!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This one-shot was amazingly put together, the brothers disintegrating relationship ending up in violence and separation was so vividly depicted here. Brother hurting brother is never an easy to read, and more so when Sam leaves the most important part of his world behind because of this hurt. And Dean simply crumbles in his wake.

Still this is what makes the ending so sweet, doubly special, letting both boys realise their mistakes whilst remembering that special bond they each share, and so you restore my seriously battered sensibilities and need for brotherly love! Thank you for making my mascara leak...
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh this was amazing. Thank you!
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Suspicion really is a monster, isn't it? These boys - sigh. They really will be the death of this fandom, lmao. Sam and Dean really need to sit down, and have a chick flick. Stop lying to each other, and just BE there for the other. I hope they do that soon in the show. :p Cause this is what could happen if they don't :(

Awesome story.

Jess.
Dani chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Absolutely amazing!
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This was perfect, I really love what you wrote. With Dean finally realizing that his brother isn't a monster. An how Sam came back even after everything that happen.
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
oh, I want to reach out and HUG you! The episode left me so unhappy, and angry at Sam, and Ruby? So glad you killed her! I think she is helping Sam so she can get him to kill Lilith, and then she can be queen to his boy-king! I really do think there is going to be a deadly show-down between the brothers!