Reviews for Make Believe Marriage
andysanime chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Really good job on this story.
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Awesome job, loved the story. :)
angelrider13 chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
I'll be honest. I didn't think I would like this fic much when I found out you turned Kai into a girl. But I took a chance and kept reading (partly to see it Kaze would get her face punched in, she didn't, but...I think I can live with what she got). And what do you know! I loved it!

It was really well written and I have to admit that I rather enjoyed it. Great job and thanks for posting this!
erikamakino chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Love it!I usually dislike and find it weird of Kai being a female but I changed my mind when I read Kai totally rocked in bashing that bloody OC!:) Serves Kaze right!

And I don't understand the other authors and fans of Beyblade that claim that Kai's birthday is December/November 16 or whatever date, when it is actually on August 2, OFFICIALLY stated by the AUTHOR:TAKAO AOKI. As if they created Kai!

I've read your thread at the forums by the way and I loved it!It really changed my POV over beyblade fanfic stories. For I've been reading a whole lot of KaiXOC stories (Kai being my fave character) which amuses me a little but really had enough of. Sick of reading Kai falling impossibly,insanely and immediately in love on another character. *Sigh*

Well,am gonna read your other anti-oc stories for I love them!And keep making more!10-thumbs up! :D
AGeniusBillionaire chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
okay there are like 3 things i have to say 1. this is the first fem!kai story i have actully read.. and i LOVED it! 2. loved how you bashed the oc! XD and 3. well there isn just thought it would sound cooler if i put '3 things' story was amazing! CX
Yoko Fujioka chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
neh, neh, sempai, any chance i could use this plot myself?
I won't be copying it of course, just using the general idea :x
Arigatou,
Yoko Fujioka
kaitouahiru chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Yay, an update! I like this chapter and it's about time Kaze got her just deserts! Congrats on finishing it!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Go Kai and Tala! It's really cool seeing them rip Kaze apart. It's really sad to see this story end. Really good though.
angelvan105 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
it was amazing story this is plus kai and tala sure know how to do with kaze out of there! super awesome job!
van chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
wow great new chapter it was awesome!
CleverPhoenix chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
WOO! GO TALA AND KAI FOR KICKING KAZE'S BUTT! I love how it ended and how Kaze just fell apart, she really deserved it. The description rocked and Tala's timing was perfect. I can't wait until your next update or story!
Rapunzelle chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
That was such a good story. Its sad to see it end. Cannot wait for more stories from you.

:-)
G-Wing Gurl chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
hahahahaha Kaze got what she deserved tossed to the curb like the scum she is

i loved it your writing is amazing cant wait for updates and new stories

oh and i thought of another cliche

this one is super annoying

some random girl showing up claiming to be pregnant with Kai's (or any of the other guys) baby

please update soon
kaitouahiru chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one- can't wait for Kai to give Kaze a piece of her mind-
angelvan105 chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
wow i can wait that kai tell kaze everything so she can straight kaze out so she can understand it misunderstand the whole time! wow this story is best keep it up!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »