Reviews for Obsession
kittyjeany chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
im not the fan of 'rape turning to love', but i think, the word obsession fits more at this place...
but whatever. this is one of the best oneshots i've read in a long, long time. thank you for writing this, it was really entertaining! im fascinated by the stockholm syndrom (or other psychology stuff), so i really enjoyed reading it.
(english isnt my first language either, but you're far better at it than me, im jealous haha greetings!)
Curios Guy chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Waw... I really enjoyed it, I was surprised by finding this fanfic... I mean, Yuri and Zagi? Who would have imagined? However you managed to make it great and credible... Thanks for this great story!
IceQueenElsa chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I was on the fence about liking ZagixYuri, but this was just delicious. Thank you for writing this :)
bmsnakia361991 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Again, sorry it took me so long to review! I had never read a Zagi/Yuri before, but this was awesome! I absolutely adored it! And it really seemed to fit Zagi's character. You did a really good job with this.
Rose chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Yeah he might of went nuts win someone else tried to touch Yuri win he was knocked out but yeah what's going to happen now I can See him clashing with Flynn or Yuri can just stay with him That can be nice to you know
Unending Shadows chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
..I was on the fence about if I liked Zagi x Yuri for a while but...I think this settled it. Easily the best smut scene I've ever read X3
Month4 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Great story.

I have an idea for another fanfic if you're interested. It's Yuri x Flynn.
Serenity Lhane chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
U should so make a sequel. To where yuri goes back to his friends and meets up with zagi at night. Somethin like that. Or a Flynn interruption! The possibilities for a sequel are endless!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
ok.
Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Hot hot hot hot hot hot!
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Very nice! Even if English isn't your first language, there were only a few mistakes that I caught, and they were very small, nothing so big as to distract from the story. So kudos!

Ahh, the story... I love it. Not only because ZagixYuri is just so... so very, very hott, and because I love/obsess over Zagi, but because this could definitely happen too! Zagi's behavior toward Yuri could totally turn into some kind of stalkerish/obsessive attraction. And the bit with the knife was excellent too, because it all seemed very in character. Zagi seems to have quite the fetish for anything with blood, pain, and Yuri, so it all went together very nicely.
IMMAFIRINMAHLAZER chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
5 stars! This was great! Though English isn't your mother tongue, you only made minor mistakes that I've even seen english writers make. Kudos to you!
Azure-Wulfe chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Heh, a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome. Really well written! :)

I must admit, i'm totally not a Zagi fan, but i HAVE noticed the obvious borderline obsession in his behaviour in game that strongly suggests an underlying romantic interest.

Oh lawd, there i go again with the psychobabble, sorry

Anyhow, Love this story, and in agreement with the other reviewers, it would be rather interesting to see the responses of the others if Yuri was to introduce Zagi into the group.
Liminix chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Dude, you should totally continue Yuri's journey after this.

Just imagine Zagi in their party. The others are gonna have to deal with it. XD
randompalindrome22 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
aaw. Rape turned to love. I love it! Very good descriptions. I look forward to more "-"