Reviews for How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
KatieK3Y172 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
LOL this story caught my attention because I recently played at Carnegie hall with my high school. :) I play sax and my friend plays tuba, so we actually tryed to play our maching music together. We played I think Opus 32 the planets for marching band, so we would practice every weekend together. :) This story brought some memories back, so thank you very much for writing this. :)
CheetahLiv chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
As a horn player myself, I resent your "flatulent elephant" line. :) just kidding! I know several horn players just starting out who sounded just like that, what a great description! Cute fic.
Lil' black dog chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This story made me laugh out loud! As a trumpet player in my youth and college days, and a member of a church handbell choir now, the references to the practices and sounds emanating from the various instruments made me grin. Believe me, I could feel their pain...and the pain of those listening ;-).
Lanaroolz chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
It's cute! I like the idea of the whole musical thing. Usually it's just Uhura or Spock, but Chekov is totally capable.

P.S. The French horn sounds more like a farting elephant than a squawking geese. I know; my brother plays it. D
Sarajm chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I love it. I live with violin and trombone students and can appreciate the squawking geese. It's worth the efforts though.