Reviews for Checkmate
Kitty O chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh Chekov. I love him so much!

Well the story behind that was surely interesting! But it's okay because they saved him!
Heathglen chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That's it? That's all I get?
Lady Chekov chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That was so simple and lovely.

Great work.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Interesting. Not much of an actual story to it, but well written.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I think you need to elborate more. The scene is good, but is more like a the end of a scene. I'd like to know more- how did he get captured? how long was he there? what was the ransom? did he try to escape b4 and get caught?

surely his rescure was not that easy...

so what really happend?
Traycon 3 and Fishey Me chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Woah... I was hooked by the summary and I'm glad I opted to read this. Seriously dark, twisted in the most exquisite way... Why is this labeled as complete? (That's a rhetorical question; it's a one-shot, I get that.) It should be a scene in a much longer piece. I want to know about the Major, I want to know how Chekov got nabbed, I want to know why Rasha thinks she's won, and what was at stake to win, and I'm not just saying that. This is like the awesome trailer for the best summer action flick of the next decade, it tells you just enough about the story to hook you, but it's never enough, no matter how many times you see it.

Happy belated birthday from someone you've never met before! Would an e-cupcake tempt you into writing more for me? -F_M
Darth Rane chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Perhaps it's a little to vague, because I really don't get it...*headdesk*
sarajm chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Poor Pavel.

This was great. I can sure feel a prequel and/or a sequel in there, so once you have your 30 for 30 done, I hope you consider it.

Happy Birthday by the way!