Reviews for Angels
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
it is cute i like it
Sophie Ranier chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
wow. just wow. I have this strange feeling that abby's no longer with them. so you need to update this soon! it's so well written and can't wait to see more:D
teamgibbs5 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
at the beginning of the story i had a weird feeling Abby was no longer alive...is it true? i hope not it would be sad. please continue the story it i very good so far :)
babygirl12020 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
please finish this story
Kimberly Steward chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Please finish. I like it
Werewolfbites chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Let me start out with this: love your work! An Abby-sized tackle hug to you for writing all the stories you have written. Also this is my first comment, I'm still thinking up ideas on what to write for the McAbby section here on fanfiction, and reading your stories have been getting some creative juices flowing...not copycat though, no need to worry! lol I would really love to see this story to take off with some more chapters however, because I'm freaking out with the fact of why Abs isn't there! So here is my review, and please, please with a Caf-Pow on top please, finish this story and UIV! _
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Please continue! This is so CUTE! I love the way you write!
Rising Twin Dragons chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
OMG THIS IS SO CUTE! continue plz
LisaRowe91 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
i really like your style of writing, and would be very interested in seeing this story go further, its adorable haha.

keep up the good work x
No Longer Using My Account chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Oh, how sweet! I personally think continuing would be a fantastic idea.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
A great story. Very good.
Special Agent Brickles chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I would like to read more about this one!
Hailey Egan chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
i love the name of the little girl. my cousin's name is Tabitha but they call her Abbi. so, cute name. and the story is good so far also
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Sweet.
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
i LOVED that! Tibby was spectactular:)