Reviews for Family
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Awesome story. Aside from a few grammatical errors, your story has a nice flow to it.
Var Devonshire chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Great story. I couldn't stop reading it! Well done. Var
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
That was a great story. For Johnny to be in tears, wondering what he did wrong to make Roy mad at him and say terrible things to him, Roy must have put a world of hurt on him without laying a hand on him. SHAME ON ROY. Shame, shame everybody knows Roy's name. :(-
Piscean6724 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I really enjoy stories that take me through a whole range of emotions. This one did just that. Thanks for sharing.
jada951 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
oh, I can't believe I didn't leave a review last time.

I really like your story and the relationships between characters, esp. Kel, Hank and John. Well crafted. I hope you might write more at some point.

thanks for sharing your story.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow! What an amazing story. Normally I wouldn't get that into a story that had Roy and Johnny at odds with each other but you portrayed this so nicely. I loved the interaction between Kel and Johnny, the camping trip was perfect. I loved the way you depicted Cap as well. I was only sorry to see this wonderful story end. I would absolutely love to see a sequel someday, in which the rest of the crew discover Johnny's past and he and Roy get back to being the friends that they were. And to see Kel and Johnny's friendship progress, as well as everyone else finding out Jonny's true age. I always felt he looked too young in the show. Anyways if you ever decide to write a sequel I'll be the first one to read it. THis was a really great well written story. Good job!

God Bless,

SW
RampartNurse chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Very touching story. :)
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Glad he healed,and glad to see Dr. Bracket be the one to befriend him. Also, glad Roy recognized he had problems.
trout1986 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing you gift.
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I found this story delightful. I love how you wrote it and the different plot. I love to wonder how Johnny's life was and you did put some nice thoughts in there and reasons for his feeling the way he does. And also I thought it really different to pair Kelly and John as friends, leaving Roy on the side line that caused the flash back. Excellent job. Sue
Yum chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Oh, I really like how you developed this dynamic between Kel and Johnny. We don't often get that. And I'm such a sucker for Hank! :)
kremedic chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This was a great story! I loved the character developement between Kel and Johnny. Keep writing!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow! Such a wonderfully moving story! Loved it a lot! I loved all the background you gave Johnny, really awesome! I hope you have more Johnny stories soon! Great job!
CopperJoy chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Great story! Loved it!
mefrancene chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I just wanted to say that I loved this story! It was truely a great read. Keep up the fantastic work! I'm looking forward to many more stories from you! :)