Reviews for Insomnia
crazycats7 chapter 7 . 1/2
It's a good story, but very depressing. I hope that Edward and the Cullen's come back to have a happy ever after.
You'reMyAlibi chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
Beautiful, magnificent story:) I love it! Update soon:)
CaseyDawsonFan4Ever chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
This story was truly amazing I loved it.

So I was wondering when are you going to post some more chapters of this story.

Keep up the good wor
vampireplushies chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
oh my gosh :( its been like 3 months since you updated... are you going to again?
vampireplushies chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
WHAT THE FUCK? HE JUST GETS BELLA BACK SO HE WALKS AWAY? AND THEN HE JUST LETS HER GET HIT BY A CAR? EDWARD WOULD HAVE TAKEN HER TO THE HOSPITAL LIKE RIGHT AWAY! HER FUCKING HEAD IS BLEEDING AND SHE ALMOST GOT RAPED! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR EDWARD? i love the story :)
Mushy Rainbow chapter 13 . 5/2/2009
continue soon please

**Leanne**
Chantalle Cassidy chapter 13 . 4/2/2009
Jas, u are a creative genius. u should write more!
pclo chapter 13 . 3/30/2009
I am enjoying your story. Looking forward to the rest. Thanks.
Damon'sHumanity chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
ooh this one was so good i have a giddy feeling inside now! u/d asap!
x TWILIGHT x OBSESSED x chapter 13 . 3/27/2009
one of my fav quotes from the saga is when bella asks edward if he finds her attractive in that way, and his reply is something like: "bella, i may not be human, but i am a man" :D

i think it gave me shivers :D

so, to reply to ur PM,

yes, i would definatly recommend going to valencia, now even - the weather is perfect, and the spanish way of life is amazing! altho there was a creepy spanish man who was kinda stalking me (well not really but his eyes were when he was driving in the traffic where we were walking in his van) and he said to me "que guapa" how gorgeous! *shiver* oh gosh it was horrible! i was hiding behind my friends screaming PERV in my head! ah. if only edward were there... *sigh*. but other than that, u should DEFINATLY go there. im trying to convince my family too. i went with the skl btw.

u said sumin about a borders dvd release party? WOW! im gna ask my friend to come with if my mum says yes. WOW! but no i didnt get the directors notebook.. maybe in the future... not really that attracted to it atm.

ok im gna leave it here. bye! and plz update soon. this was such a nice chapter! x
The Cullenists Twilighter chapter 13 . 3/27/2009
LOVED IT. so sorry i havent been on. This was a great chapter, we really gotta catch it :)

you wrote this so wonderfully.
Streak of the Sun chapter 13 . 3/27/2009
:D LOVIN' IT! Update soon!
SweetiePieSaysHi chapter 13 . 3/27/2009
I love this story
tigger5600 chapter 13 . 3/27/2009
good chapter! keep writing and update soon... i really want to see jacob's reaction to everything!
magicaltears chapter 13 . 3/27/2009
Another great chapter! Cant wait until you update it again.

-Britt-