Reviews for Epiphanies
thalia chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Brilliant insight into Darla! This is a story to keep and reread from time to time.

"Lindsey is in love with the longing, not the fulfilment."

Yes, I totally agree here. I can't see him in a happy longterm relationship at all, he would get bored very quickly.
zoe han chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
i had to take a peak..

poetic and so detailed, it made it more touching. i especially liked the analysis on lindsey and the insight of why darla couldn't have a relationship with him - no matter how much i would have wanted it.
Jane the Frog on the Wall chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
My, my. . .certainly a fantastic piece of work. You really have a good grasp of Darla's character, her hidden emotions (or lack thereof) and thoughts. Thanks for taking the time to write this.
Sultry chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
I absolutely love your story. I think you portrayed the characters emotions extemely well.
Cas chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Oh this was good! I liked the characterisation of Darla.
HonorH chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Beautifully told, darling. You write Darla's pov so well, making her sympathetic, though no less evil. And I do so love the line about Lindsey being "a whore, oh pardon, a lawyer." Brava!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
I don't agree with you at all on your characterization of Lindsey. I think he would have been happy had Darla made love with him, and I think it's a moral crisis, not dissatisfaction that he's got what he wanted that's brought on his unhappiness with Wolfram & Hart. I believe he does not want to be evil. Other than that, an excellent story.