Reviews for You're Just Lois Lane
Clois-what else chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
To be honest, I really hate Clark from Smallville more often than not. This fic, beautifully written as it is (kudos), just restrengthened that hate. No matter what he says, I don't feel like he really loves Lois after the writers messed it up with the 7 season Clark-Lana debacle. I've always felt like Lois was just second choice :(

Anyway, well done on this! You're a really talented writer :)
1eclecticreader chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Love it! This story is beautiful and I'm so sorry for not having left a comment until now.
alexindigo chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Loved it. You capture the tragic romance of Season 8 so well with your words. This is your second story that I've read, will be reading more. I do hope for happier ending in other fics. I really liked the second chapter. It inspired hope and seems to be a prologue for a great story. Thank you for sharing. :)
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Aw, that was cute
xxkizixx chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
The cutest thing i've ever read. I love how you've gotten right within their minds.
Daze-dly chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Had to review because this story definitely deserves more than it's gotten.

Just a simple, well thought out story. Thank you for making it two chapters. The first was already great, but the second was brilliant. You made Clark more intelligent and intuitive than he is on Smallville. This is the beginning of the Clark Kent who becomes Superman - one who *apologises* to Lois and acknowledges the moment they had instead of minimising it. I wish this were Smallville Clark. Alas, no.

And can I just say... that final paragraph, the bookend to the first paragraph of the first chapter... I've read it about ten times and each time I get a catch in my breath. That was poetry mate. Sheer poetry.

I hope you continue to write other stories! I'll definitely keep an eye out:o)

anacaro chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
My heart is...

Man I would love to hear those words from Clarks mouth.
Lanie chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
sunset chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Thank you for sharing.

Just read chapters 1&2

Love how you wrote Lois' thoughts (made me sad-can feel the pain & hurt) and the barbs in the conversations between Lois & Clark. You certainly know how they push each others buttons!
Reflection of Perfection chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
What a lovely little two pieced story. Both characters were portrayed very well and the angst was a nice asset to the whole "Lois/Clark" chemistry. I also liked how you told the story as if it wasn't just black and white - it's more than that. Much, much more. But I don't deny that I'm waiting for Clark to get his act together, grab Lois' hand and tell her that it's okay to be scared - that its okay if she falls for him cause he's gonna be there to catch her. After all, she's Lois Lane and he's Clark Kent. It's destiny. Anywho, excellent fic and hope you continue writing. :)
mollfaceee chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
OMG! I completely love this story! Angst 2nd person is my favorite :) Excellent writing!
Nello15 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Cute! The second part was really good too, and I liked the end! Hope to see more stories from you.
Meg chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Excuse me, I must melt in a puddle at your feet. I really hope you continue this.

ps- I love the references to BW. I wish they'd introduce him as a love interest to Lois, I know they did in the cartoon and it was hilarious to see Clark so jealous. All well, Lois can't date every hero of the JLA
ColleenJoy chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Lovely story!

I really enjoy the way you write. The word choices and rythm, dialog and characterisation is all very good. I love your lines like "grape flavored personal bubble," they are so fun to read!
ashiwalla chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
I thought this was great, and enjoyed it immensely!