Reviews for Her Fault
ladymirth chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Both your Cordy and Darla voices are pitch perfect. For the record, I hope the Darla kills the Doc painfully.
madascheese chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
utterly flawless, this is a brilliant piece. You've got the characters absolutely spot on - I seriously love your fics Selena, you are an awesome writer! 'Her Fault' is my favourite of yours :)
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Great one-shot! :)
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Perfect Cordelia voice.
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Nice one! I really enjoyed it!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
You have made me laugh, fear for Cordelia's life and sympathise with Darla, all together throughout reading this story, I love it. And your Darla is awesome!
Cas chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
I liked this. This was Cordelia. Nice idea with the mad scientist too.
Kegcider chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Brilliant stuff. Great writing of Cordelia, and I love the interaction you've got between her and Darla. More fics like this and I'll be a Darla fan yet ;)
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Wow, great job all around. The characterizations were terrific, the plot was gripping, and the dialogue was fantastic. Perhaps most incredible of all, you got Darla and Cordelia to work together without it coming across as unbelievable. Your story was also rich with insights. Reading this was a delightful treat. Thank you.
HonorH chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
I so love this story. Great fun with Darla and Cordy. I'm simply in awe of you, dear.
Storm chapter 1 . 12/3/2001