Reviews for Cancer
ughhhghghgh hate it
alphonsebaby chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
hey,dont give up honey you are doing a greate job keep writing im dying for a good story to finish!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE. i like this story i want to find out what happens . (
spicyfox chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Hey cat, I'm sad that this story got sent to the put-on-hold void. It sounded like it would have been really enjoyable.
Hinata-Chan chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
ooh...please continue this story. I'm curious. N i have idea how about the next chap naruto will come so there is naruhina. Pwease pretty pwease!
Ravenous Oranges chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
AWW! Alright I do hope you'll continue on with this, when ever you feel the times right!

Don't worry about being discouraged it happens to everyone!

kibahina lover chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
it wasn't half ba djust wondering where's kiba lol cuz if hes not in the begining than he is probaly sleeping lol
Tenten2295 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
thank you for the dedication! i love you my best friend! i will always be there for you. even if im not there with you, i will always be in your heart! We may be stupid sometimes but our friendship is still very strong!
Ravenous Oranges chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
This is interesting keep going! Is Hinata going to tell them about her disease or are they going to find out? (Some reason my sentence just sounds like something from a soap opera)

tabby-tiger-demon chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Very interesting, I hope hinata lives.
Tenten2295 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
next chapter please! i think you know who this is! and one recomendation. you better have nejtenten moments in there! jk. keep writing!