Reviews for The Eighth Weasley
Jealous Jack chapter 7 . 6/17
I really want Giles to bring up Jenny Calendar in this chapter. It would be good for him to have someone to talk to about her.
SF31 chapter 1 . 5/17
I like this story, so, reading it again in my holidays.

Please write more.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 71 . 12/8/2016
Wow wow wow absolutely amazing.
Reymen chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Imagine this same story but having Cornelia being the missing daughter, or anyone outside the trio. Would that person go to the trio and ask for help or ...?
KrayKrayKenzie chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Hermoine: It's not Rawlings, it's Rowlings!
Kenz/Me: Shhhhhh, I have thank them for writing such an amazing story!
Ron: It was amazing?
Kenz/Me: You have no opinion or say in the matter. Aaaaanyway, lovely story! I love how Ye go to Africa and stuff, XD. Now, altogether guys! 5 6 7 8!
All: PEACE OUT MOTHERCLUCKERS
continental-line chapter 54 . 1/21/2016
You seem to have two different stories stapled together. The first is a fun lighthearted melding of the Harry Potter/Buffy universes, the second is a more dramatic story which should have been a sequel in my opinion.
continental-line chapter 53 . 1/19/2016
Note: Headmaster is one word
Charlie L.E. Scarwood chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I really liked this, though it seemed a little light-hearted for the situation, especially when the existence of Sarah was revealed to the Weasley children. But all in all, I think it was nice, funny, and cheerful.
Yup, liked it.
Charlie L.E.
Jealous Jack chapter 54 . 5/6/2015
Leon is so cute! :)
Jealous Jack chapter 51 . 5/6/2015
YAY! Faith! :D
Jealous Jack chapter 31 . 5/2/2015
I want someone to draw Buffy hugging Dumbledore.
Jealous Jack chapter 30 . 5/2/2015
Is it bad that I now totally ship Oz and Lupin.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
"breathe in a more normal way"... I cracked up until I snorted reading that line.
bigtomato chapter 64 . 10/16/2014
*snort* Bwaahhahahahahaha That was a hilarious mental image of Buffy taking Snape round for dinner with her mum! Amazing imagery! Haha!
bigtomato chapter 51 . 10/15/2014
Spider rider Xander is awesome... poor Draco... Oh as much as i'm enjoying the Buffy / Snape stuff, i'm hoping for Buffy / Faith... Not that i'm biased...
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »