Reviews for The Eighth Weasley
bigtomato chapter 64 . 10/16/2014
*snort* Bwaahhahahahahaha That was a hilarious mental image of Buffy taking Snape round for dinner with her mum! Amazing imagery! Haha!
bigtomato chapter 51 . 10/15/2014
Spider rider Xander is awesome... poor Draco... Oh as much as i'm enjoying the Buffy / Snape stuff, i'm hoping for Buffy / Faith... Not that i'm biased...
bigtomato chapter 49 . 10/15/2014
Aww now i'm looking forward to the bittersweet moment of Willow (and Snape!) weeping over Buffy when she sacrifices herself to close Glory's portal and save Dawn! :)
bigtomato chapter 44 . 10/15/2014
I reckon Buffy saw herself and Faith snogging :D
bigtomato chapter 24 . 10/14/2014
**SPOILERS**

Ahh i just pictured the end of Season Five in my head, and Willow sitting at the breakfast table in Hogwarts and receiving a letter telling her what happened. :( Poor Willow...
bigtomato chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
I'm a big fan of Buffy / Willow... but i'm sure i could relax that for Buffy / Hermione or Willow and Hermione :D
lemon-rind chapter 71 . 10/9/2014
This felt like crack sometimes. And, it was glorious. Congratulations on the awesome. Thank you very much for the story. It took me forever to read, and goddamn it must have taken forever to write, but it was worth finishing.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Jesus what type of writing is this. This isn't even proper English and it is so dame inappropriate especially with Harry and Ginny, their still kids and you have them acting like horny people especially when they don't have the decency to keep it to themselves. You change how they are, their personalities. Harry would never act that way.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/6/2014
I'm sorry but if u don't like buffy y the hell r u writing about her. I thought this story was supposed to be about Willow. Not that I'm complaining I LOVE BUFFY but still if u don't like buffy CHANGE THE FUCKING STORY
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
buffy x over? this is a harry potter fanfic dummy
Guest chapter 44 . 4/15/2013
Either Snape and her shagging or Spike and her shagging. That's my guess, she was obviously looking into the Mirror of Erised. (I think I spelled that right.) And I'm kinda rambleing so... Now to read the rest and see if I'm right!
pottermania bis chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle met the Slayer; I am sorry for them! Poor Malfoy, being broken by a muggle will be difficult for his little pride!
pottermania bis chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
I have to say your story is quite amazing and amusing. Willow can really pass for a Weasley.
APhantasm chapter 71 . 11/5/2012
I really liked the story. It stunned me for a bit when Willow lost her magic. I was like Willow loosing magic, no way, no how. Then in the next chapter you had her doing wand magic and I noticed it was just the wandless magic she had lost and I was happy with it.

I got a question it possible I missed the answer reading. When the Scoobies were in Diagon Alley, and Buffy turned into a cat. How did that happen? Did Giles do it. Was Buffy an animagus and not know it, or is she a witch and nobody knows it?

It would be nice to see a sequel, but I doubt you will. You wrapped up pretty much everything nicely.
Progos chapter 18 . 8/11/2012
Did the Weasleys emigrate from Discworld? Because Willow is the eighth "son", and is clearly hugely powerful.
1,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »