Reviews for Grudge Match Redux
arlena.ferrell chapter 24 . 1/20/2013
please don't let this be the end
Neon-Panda chapter 24 . 12/16/2011
Aw D: No recent updates? You guys got me hooked to this thing and then it just stops DX I love it so much, though!

So how does one get into this...Round Robin thing? I'll be honest, this story has got me so inspired to write!

Do you guys think you'll ever update again? I'm guessing fat chance, seeing as how the most recent update was over two years ago.. yikes. LOL.

Id offer to help write, but as much fun as that would be, I'm not exactly a part of your guys' circle and would feel very...rude? Pushy? Perhaps intrusive is a better word for it. Yeah. Intrusive.

Anyways, you guys have this awesomely intrigueing story going on! Please continue it!
bree tennyson chapter 24 . 7/23/2010
beautiful. i love this story ;) update soonz, kk?
Music and NightShades chapter 24 . 1/23/2010
This. Is. THE. Best. Ben 10 story YET.

I love yu. I love it. Write more! xD

LOL, sho cool!

Keep up the good work,

MagnusSpark chapter 24 . 1/8/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. This is a very lolsome story, and I LOVE.

This chapter was particularly funny, Gwen and Ben cracked me up - and glasses on Kevin is a stroke of genius! X]

I love Ben muchly, and 'lets all torture Ben' fics are always a win, and now there's a group of writers dedicated to the cause?

Ooh la la!

The thing to get rid of the nanobots kinda reminds me of the thing they use in The Matrix when Neo gets the bug. But hey, I'm here for possible smut and angst, I'll leave all the alien devices and such up to the experts!

Oh - Bug Bitch and her brother pwn. They should start a pirate revolution...

asm613 chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
-I hear Ben saying “Don’t you growl at me.”

That was funny. I noticed after sleeping and eating, Gwen did not try and finish healing her cousin. Plus-can't she absorb manna from the living things around her to use?-grass, trees, water, wild life, etc...

You wrote some very good action sequences on the ship with kevin fighting. i hate torture; don't particularly care to read about it-but you wrote it well. the nano-tech (or whatever is left in Ben's blood stream from the 'special knife') was a smart idea/original.
asm613 chapter 18 . 8/18/2009
but now he can’t turn back into a human because,

The watch repairs dna anomalies. kevin's dna is in an anomalous form. the watch has had overnight to recharge-should be able to put kevin back together again.
asm613 chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
FUCK YEAH. Um yeah. No murdering here, getting Ben outta there would be more important to Kev than killing some bugs I think. XD

considering his super speed his extras limbs and eyes; and the hundreds of bugs he killed on the way-easiy, according to your description-it would lead the reader to believe that he could easily kill 3 aliens while picking up ben and entering/leaving the room. Especially the ones who tortured Ben. The ones that disfigured him, caused him pain and caused Kevin pain because of his inabiity to get there in time to prevent the torture and pain. Yeah-Kevin's a 'revenge' kind of guy. Ben's already safe-now that he's there_so could probably spare the 3 seconds to kill the people who hurt and would have raped his love.

But you want the 3 to live for the next chapters-so it must be done somehow.
Kawaii-kuro chapter 24 . 8/14/2009
Good chapter.

I wonder if the bugs will try and get one last little trick in...
Kawaii-kuro chapter 22 . 7/30/2009
Thanks for the chapter! I'm so glad you're back *-*!
BoriBam chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Another thing about dragonflies is that once they leave their water-bound larval state, they only have 24 hours to live; however, they can live up to...I believe it was a maximum of three or five years as a larvae/pupae (can't recall which is which).

I did a report on dragonflies for an English class about four years ago. Never heard of them "seeing sound," though...

It's amazing seeing you all work together so well.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 21 . 6/14/2009
No shit? A lot of shit o_O

This is getting exciting :D
KnightofYaoi chapter 19 . 6/6/2009

Kawaii-kuro chapter 19 . 6/2/2009
Get that boy some tofu! Tofu scramble! I love those!

Funny side note, Greg Cipes (Kevin's voice, as you know) is actually a vegan.
White Empress chapter 19 . 5/29/2009
So short! And I was so happy when I saw this update TT3TT I'm seriously starting to like this fandom, and everytime I see the show I can't look at Kevin and Ben the same way. Always looking for something in there, even though I know it's just my overreactive yaoi imagination.