Reviews for Exhilarating
Hidden Fairy chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
so you know. THIS IS AMAZING! Totally and beautifully amazing!

Im 100% honest When i say that this is the best Bones/Booth fic I have read on this site!

You truly have a talent when you can keep them both in character when adding romance!

BEAUTIFUL!

Hidden Fairy
navgirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Good God! Perfect. It's beautiful and charming and very much in line with the way I think it should go down. I and my fluffy little heart thank you!
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow, this was fantastic! You captured the mood of that scene perfectly and I love how you extended it. There were so many things I liked about this:

"For most of his life, he had imposed some sort of self-punishment, believing that there wasn't much that he was truly worthy of." This really rings true based on what we're learning about Booth this season. I hope he realizes (soon!) that he *is* a good man and worthy of Brennan's love.

"They skated slowly around the rink, both of them cognizant of the fact that Brennan no longer needed his hand for balance, yet they remained clasped together for the pure enjoyment of the contact." This was so sweet! It made me grin like an idiot. :)

"A realization was dawning on her, coming up behind her like a thief, so as not to draw her attention until it was too late." Maybe it's just my hopeful inner fangirl, but I think Brennan *is* coming to a realization this season. It's about time!

Their declarations of love in your fic and the subsequent kiss were in character and plausible. And I love that they fell down. "We shouldn't have waited so long." Perfect! Write more fics! :)
xoSnickersxo chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
AW! That was absolutely perfect. I was waiting for something like that to be written. Awesome job!
nonhalema chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Beautiful...loved it
aliasjems chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Oh this is such perfection! :D I've been hoping for some skating love and this is a wonderful end to the scene. I love that even they thought about not crossing the line...certain things can happen and you can still stay on the same path...but then she said love and he kissed her *le sigh*

I enjoy finding new Bones fanfic writers and love your style. Hope to read more from you :)
Monisse chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This is probably the most beautiful piece I've read about Fire in the Ice. It's so complete of emotions and extremly expressive descriptions that it transports the reader to the scene and one can trully feel all the emotions passing by.

This is something that would be nice to have happened in the show itself.

You've done an outstanding job writing it, and I'm jealous (in a good way of course) for not being able to write all the emotions of these characters as well as you.

Congrats on this amazing piece of work!
BxBforever chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
awesome!
ab89us chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This is really good, really cute.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
that was amazing loved it
rachg82 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Great story! Very sweet, and a little sexy as well. I think your writing here (and in the other story you've posted) shows a lot of potential, so I hope you'll continue posting. The only small bit of constructive criticism I'd give would be to watch out for misusing "then" when you mean to say "than." (i.e. "I like diet coke better THAN I like diet pepsi" vs "I drank a can of diet coke and THEN drank a can of diet pepsi.") I didn't notice you repeating any other obvious errors though, so once you clear that up you'll be golden.
Username Unknown chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
That was awesome and amazing and perfect and absolutely everything I've been waiting for all day as a post ep. It was absolutely pefect. I'm even happier and more giddy and full of squeefulness than I was before. Excellent! Thank you so much for sharing that with us... it felt exactly like an extension of the episode, the tone, the voice, the pace... they were all excellently well done! This is one that I'll come back to read over and over again.
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
aw that is brilliant. something definitely changed with those two that episode.

great job with the fic

:D sam
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This fic was amazing! Angsty and sweet, exactly what I'd want their first real kiss to be. Great job!
saturn567 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
beautiful, loved that last scene!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »