Reviews for Exhilarating
neongreenninja chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
the way you described this entire story, especially the kiss :), was absolutely amazing.

the descriptions for everything was so well written. I loved it!
lizook chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
First, I totally sympathize about needing to write about this. I literally woke up an hour earlier than I had to this morning with an idea in my head and, no matter how much I tried to fall back to sleep I couldn't. I ended up dragging myself out of bed and writing it right then. Secondly, oh my word, This was fantastic! Such a nice, natural progression from the episode.

I particularly loved: "But she was beginning to think that she was maybe, just maybe, good at him." Brennan may be clueless about nonverbal clues *cough*wendell*cough*, but she does understand Booth and she's there for him in ways I'm not sure even she fully realizes. Anyhow, I like that she acknowledged it here.

"The silence was neither uncomfortable or awkward in any way, and the occasional brush of his thumb encouraged her to take her time." Such a lovely image. Them just skating around, relaxed as she thinks, and him just reassuring her in any way he knows how.

The end was just perfect. From the way she barely says the word love to them falling to the ice and then Booth staring at her with "that goofy look" on his face. Wonderful.

Thanks so much for sharing!
MapleCheerUp chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aw, so cute. I loved the closing line!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
sweet one shot
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Oh that was nice! That was such a great tag scene and I like your continuation very much. Hopefully we'll see something like this on the air SOON!
annpa chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This was amazing, one of my favorites. Great plot, great writing, I love the way you expressed their emotions.
ladybard327 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This was simply beautiful- thank you!
hazellwood chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I loved that episode. ANd I was waiting for them to kiss but they didn't.

SO this was good enough. :)

It was really sweet, and I'm a sucker for sweetness.
cherisheachother chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aww this is so cute! This is definately the way it shouldve ended. Keep writing!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
that was beautiful... great...

HawkAngel
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Very cute story. Beautifully written. I really think you kept them in character. Excellent job. :)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
That's adorable! The writers and producers never take these fantastic BB moments quite far enough. Thank goodness for fanfiction!
summerlover1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
amazing simply amazing, i was so hoping someone would continue last night's epsiode the ending was magic!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
That was excellent! So very, very good and well written.

The whole feel of that scene was light and fun and I really think that you captured that and made the scene even more sweet and romantic. Perfect ending.

Terrific job!

Leah
thetruetruth chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
That was amazing. The bit where he choked back a sob. Yeah, he wasn't the only one. Loved it.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »