Reviews for Parallels
xFender'sGirlx chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
whoa! that was strange...I loved it!
soraloveskairi159 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh my 0.0 Poor Edward and Bella.

Wait, screw that! Poor MIKE! You killed him off at seven! He wasn't nearly old enough to become the pushy perv that he was in Twilight! How can you live with yourself for ending that important fate?

HAHAHAHA. I crack myself up xD
FantasiaInGreen chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
? nice, but random? cool though. :)
Izzy chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
creepy! ur a good writer and u should write another kidnapping-style story!
12on12 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Creepy! Loved it! Another chapter possibly?
love-twilight-fanfics chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This was a great one shot. You captured Stockholm Syndrome really well. This story was well written and executed. Great job! I only wish I could see more of the story. I want to know what happened after James left. Did they leave the house and walk or stay there till they could leave to see him in prison? Well anyways... great job with the story!
Klutzy-4-Ever chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
really good i loved it! ive never read anything like that. )
piece-of-cake13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
this is good.i like the sstory and all the ways they changed about liking james and wanting to be a family, its great to find someone else who actually takes an interest in the phycology of criminals and the effect it has on their victims. Great story so yeh.

Pieceofcak13
jaimelotr4ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That story was creepy yet alluring... most interesting indeed. I kept telling myself " this is so messed up" but at the same time could not shy away from it.

Brilliance!

-Ani
FRK921 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Um...too creepy?

no...but seriously F-ed up!

DUDE...but I DID love it!
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
WOW... totally bizarre and completely unhealthy for their relationship... but I really liked this story, actually! I'm normally just... appalled my stories where it doesn't end exactly the way that I want it to... and I don't think I would end a story with this sort of ending, but I really enjoyed it! I'm just so flustered, I don't have the right words to explain it! Especially the whole seven months pregnant bit at the end - genius! Man, James completely screwed them up... but great story! Haha! :D Nice job!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
yeah, that was a LITTLE creepy. but it was a good creepy. i know when my muse in a strange mood...its never good...anyway, i like the story!
lovelymissalice chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I wouldn't say creepy, but this was really sad, and confusing. I feel really, really sorry for them. I almost cried here. *Sigh*
Adabel chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was such so creepy. Don't get me wrong. I liked your fic. It was definitely something that I am not used to read about, but it was good. Very, very, realistic. Because a story like the one Edward and Bella had, couldn't have a happy ending. However, that was really, really creepy. I don't know what to say. I am in sock. In total shock. And is very dificult to get in shock a reader. So congrats.
NicoleCullen91 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Why is this only a one-shot? I really enjoyed it and would love it if you developed it into a full story. Maybe it would come off a little less creepy if you developed the story more?

I would most definitely read it!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »