Reviews for Parallels
Unsaid Goodbyes chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
W-O-W. Slightly creepy, but I absolutely loved it. You actually could've gone ahead and made this into a story, instead of just a one-shot. Oh my god, I feel like a total spaz right now. :) It was really good though, but I kind of expected Bella and Edward to be slightly sympathetic when they saw their parents crying on TV. Not so cold and indifferent. But other than that, I loved it. And it ended on the perfect note.

-Breathless Tomb-
ilikemydogmorethanyou chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
That was really cool, I would like to read more of your stuff
McManda627 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I was with this story up until Edward and Bella totally went along with James, even after watching their parents plead their cases. It's one thing to be sympathetic of your kidnapper (especially someone like you've made James out to be), but they just gave in so quickly and completely devoted themselves to him ... that's the part that made it creepy. Especially because we as readers didn't have much to sympathize with with James (and to that end, I'm not sure Edward and Bella did either, having only spent a grand total of 8 or so days with him, ever).

It's not a product of your writing, because technically, it's a good story. The ending was just a bit too odd. Maybe something a little less strange next time. ;)
Katherine.Cullenxx chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
this could have been a great story

but that was really weird

and creepy.

i would have liked this if it was about edward protecting bella.. cus james wanted her.

eek.
Maira the Panda chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
O...kay...

It was a very good story and plot, but that was... weird.

The end was just plain out creepy.

You got Edward's personality down pat, but I really don't think Bella would act like that.
EdwArd iS mY sUn chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
actiully it was a little creepy
Niveous Lilt chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
That was creepy, and yet oddly I absolutley loved it. Keep up the good work.
5t4c3y chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OMG

I actually loved this!

It was amazing and I think you should write more.

Great Work ;o)
17vampire chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
i liked it. would you consider to make it a longer story,describing the actions? Would you?

17vampire

moi chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
wow really weird and creepy?
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5