Reviews for Vampire Boot Camp
Me chapter 3 . 7/11
More or I will sue you
shawna chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Another great chapter! I love this story so far! Keep writing please!
shawna chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Great chapter! This is the first time I've read this story and I love it! Keep writing please!
Jazzy286 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Summit could have done A LOT better finding the perfect Edward and Bella. But nooooooooo. They (or Stephenie Meyer) chose Kristen Stewart. Out of all the people in the world. When I'm sure there world be hundreds, heck thousands of girls out there who could be the clumsy, innocent, and self-concious bella. Robert was an 'eh' but overall okay in my opinion. The rest had their flaws but I guess they alright.

I'm sorry If I offended anyone. :( But I guess I just wanted people to hear my opinion.

P.s Your story was hilarious :D. Edward acting like a general had me laughing so hard lol
Eminnis chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Update? Pwease?

Eminnis
Izobella Snow chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
Lmao. This is funny
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
You last updated like more than a year ago! Where are you?
TwilightSky15 chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
LOL! *chants* FINISH IT! FINISH IT! FINISH IT! its getting so good!
TwilightSky15 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
LOL! you made Robert Pattinson sound so gay and stupid! it was funny! XD
Green-blobs-and-blue-apples chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
ew I wouldn't be able to do it... *gags*

I love your story!
skies never so blue chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
It's really good but the actress that plays Bella is KRISTEN Stewart, not Kirsten.
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Hm. Shall I yell at your partner in crime until she gets back? Or sick Kestra on her to retrieve her?
Princess Of Souls chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
AWESOME IDEA!
QueenLight20007 chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
This is great. please update. tell your friend that i hoped he or she had a good cruise.
Candi Marie Cullen chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
ate actual blood!this is really really update so i can read this,and hopefully new moon