Reviews for The Art Cemetery
leaps578 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I love Josh and Reed together. **SPOILER**They have to get back together in Suspicion. Forget Upton, JOSH, JOSH, Josh! **END** Anyway, I always thought and wondered what happened when Reed came back to Easton after Noelle called her during Christmas break. Even though it isn't in the book, I just wanted to see what Josh reaction was when he saw that she did actually come back. And you write Josh so well. Great Job!
hcgirly519 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
i absolutly LOVED it, josh is adorable, and reed is awsomee ! you did such a fantastic job writing from josh's POV !, josh and reed forever !
omgsweetx3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
so cute
Rocker-Chick-12345 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
AWW so sweet! :D This was really good, one of my favorite scenes from the book.

Lots of Love

Rocker-Chick-12345
Poisoned Black Rose chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This is so good :D
Dyessenia chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I Loved It

I would love to read the part in confessions where Reed tells Josh

She's leaving
ilovetoread38 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Love it! I absolutley love Josh's point of view, but may i suggest something? You could just put them all in one fanfiction as like, a series of one-shots. It would just be easier to know that it's you. Just a suggestion. Anyway, i would like to have the Art Cemetery scene with Josh and Cheyenne, just to see what's going on in Josh's head when he breaks Reed's heart. Please do another one!
bzwitme23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I'll tell toi what I think

Je pense que c'est incroyable!

(I thought it was amazing!)

Anyway you should definetely feel upset more often so that you can grant us the gift of awesome Josh POV chapters more often!

lol
faximumtwilight023 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
that was REALLY good! i probably want to see that scene when reed sees josh and cheyenne together in the art cemetery and gets all mad! i want to see what you make josh think!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
aww I loved it! For some reason I keep forgetting what color eyes Reed has, so when i do, it's always a surprise :)

ooh how about the first time they paint in his room? i think this happens before the art cemetary... wait did you only want those moments? if so any are are good :) Icouldn't find anything fliping through the book.
Sarah-Blureberry chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Aw, i loved it. Hm, can you do... I cant think of anything. LOL. But I'm inlove with this story, seriously. its so good. PLease update, and maybe someone has better ideas than me. But i love anything from Josh's point of view. Love this story:)
xMariana Radcliffex chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
love it.
Privateserieslvr chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OMG! I LOVE IT! IT's so cute! you made it soo good! OMG! for the next one you should have it be when Josh is released from jail. And his reunion with Reed. That was a great chapter! OR like at the end when Reed's about to leave for good. And he ALMOST tells her he loves her. And I think those are the only good fluff of Josh and Reed in that book. You could try something dramatic though, like when Reed and Josh get into that fight at Cheyenne's party. Or when Noelle starts to piss Josh off, saying that he should be happy the spotlight was on Blake instead of him.

But it's ur choice! :]