Reviews for Kiss and Tell
Fiercest chapter 1 . 1/14
This was delightful! I'm running to your page to see what else you've written of them!
KateMarie999 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was so funny and in character! I laughed a lot! I absolutely loved it and I can definitely see the Doctor and Donna having a conversation like this after a kiss like that! It all made sense. I know this story's kind of old but I really liked it and hope to find more like this because the Doctor and Donna are too funny!
CamCam chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
That was so goooooood !
monnalisa chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I really enjoy their banter. Nice work.
glambertcello chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I have too much love for this. Seriously, it's adorable. It's so them. I can even hear their voices as they talk, which I often can't do. But Iooooved it sooo much! Perfection. And it's exactly how they bicker too! :D
songsaboutsleep chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I absolutely LOVED this, they're great together, and you wrote them perfectly. You made me want to watch them in Much Ado About Nothing again.. Asdfghjkl could you write something with shamelessly flirty Doctor/Donna banter and Shakespeare references!?
Renna-Ray chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
.god. friggin' cute!
flootzavut chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
"thought you might come in handy."

That was SOOOOOO Ten, cracked me up :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I like this a lot. Donna's my favorite character and you made this cute and very believable. I kinda wish it had continued, but knowing Donna, she'd never take him up on that bet.
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
XD he he sweet
OSuzanne chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is a great addendum to the Agatha Christie episode and with it's odd subtext. The dialogue is excellent and I love how the fic skitters towards Doctor/Donna and then at the last moment skitters away again. It's in keeping with the episode and with the characters. Well done!
AudsDods chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
How adorable! A great read! :)
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh, god, that was awesome. I "lol'd". I seriously "lol'd". I don't do that often, but the entire time, I had Donna and the Doctor in my head, and I loved it. Regardless of the setting, just their back and forth was hilarious. Great work.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 9/28/2010

WIN!

EPIC!

LOVE IT!
iliveinatardis chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh this is really funny!

You made me laugh!