Reviews for Keep Fighting
MoniJune29 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Fantastic story, and a great filler for the timeline. Also, as a former copy editor, I found it a joy to read your clean work. Bravo!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I don't usually like single brother stories but you wrote an excellent adventure for Sam and Ruby. It helps that I love Savannah too.

You wrote Ruby very helpful so its obvious why Sam was with her but you didn't make her too "good". Thanks for writing for us.

s
Ster1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
You know, I wasn't sure how I would feel reading about Sam and Ruby hunting together. I'm really glad, though, I decided to give this story a try. You did an awesome job capturing Sam's grief and loneliness (much better, IMO, than canon did!) And even though Dean isn't officially in the fic, his presence is definitely felt.

I especially thought the ending was terrific, helping to explain how Sam ended up near Pontiac when Dean was resurrected. Loved how angry and protective Sam was at even the thought of Dean's grave being possibly desecrated.

Terrific story-thanks for posting!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Loved it, great story. Thanks for writing and sharing.

Denise
historylover chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Great story! I did like that no demon was going to ever drive the Impala (although I got a little sick when she was riding in the front seat! Boo on Sam!)

According to the season 2 companion guide, Sam was resurrected on his birthday, May 2, 2007. So, Dean would have died on May 2, 2008. But, I like your argument too. After all, really the only thing that's canon is what actually appears in the show.

Again, great story!

Kat
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow, bardicvoice! That was a ride! I don't think I've read a piece that sounded so..so...smart! The dialogue, the action, the character descriptions, all very detailed and played out like a movie in my head. Bravo and hope to see a sequel!
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Oh, Sam. Just... Sam. You really made me feel Dean's absence, through Sam's memories, his counting; and I liked his reluctant companionship with Ruby. Also, I enjoyed the case, and the way the ending is tied to "Lazarus Rising". Thank you!
annie200 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This was so meticulously crafted it was an absolute pleasure to read.

The fact that Ruby said/did many things like Dean (not liking research/the fries obsession)also rang true with Sam's assertion thay Ruby had said things to him that Dean himself would have said.

Sam's quiet desperation and despair as he counted the days since Dean's death provide a convincing explanation for his hook-up with Ruby.

Thank you for this.