Reviews for A Layover in the City of Angels
NikkiR5 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was a good and short story and Angel is always giving some advice to someone .
italgal chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I was looking to re read some of your other fics and read this one instead (afraid I'll stay up all night if i start one of the longer ones)

it's great. something that you could totally see happening. who could understand better than angel. and i always loved the way they got along and related to each other.
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This was sweet - I could have seen it really happen and I love how much thought you always put into everything. You don't just write it to write it. You explain the characterization, the why's, the how's. It really makes things even more interesting...
GreekGirl94 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aw, this was sweet. As I was watching Willow go through her “evil” phase during season 6 of Buffy, I realized how such a terrible event could actually have the potential of bringing Willow and Angel closer, and was really surprised that they didn’t have a private moment between them in the series as Willow was recovering. This little conversation between them was really sweet and would have fit really nicely into the actual series. Nice job. :)
Constant Comment Tea chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I finally get around to reading some of your stuff, like I've been wanting to for months, and I realize I've already read this one! I went on a search for Angel/Willow friendship fics not too long ago because I love the potential that's there, and that the show has often hinted at but never really explored. Thanks for helping to satisfy my thirst for a sweet platonic fic that could have (and I like to think did) happened. (Sorry for the awkwardness of that sentence-I couldn't think of a better way to phrase it, but I assume it was clear enough anyway).

I hope everything is going well! How was that Creative Writing class?

~Constant Comment Tea
seeker of clarity chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I loved this. A very realistic and inspiring interaction, and I even pictured the fade out and credits at the end.
Kairos Impending chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I cheated this time and read a fic that takes place past the point I've finished in the series (midway thru BtVS6, though already started on AtS4). I assume this fits right into canon, and that makes it all that much more sad, though hopeful. I mean, not only are we seeing the effects that the dark times had on Angel and Willow, but the two teams have grown so distant from each other that they have no idea what the other's been up to...they really could have benefited from more conversations like this. AI's slogan should be "We help the helpless and offer free therapy from a radical but sincere undead perspective." Thanks for making this connection between the two characters. They deserved it. :)
wheeeliegirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
great story i love the big brother feeling gave willow the confadence to face the scubis again.

i had an idia for bringing FRED back again for a wille(this will only work if you do not make lirya the big bad,please do'nt). say you have a problem that no one can figere out ,but angel knows fred would have been abele to. so lirya acesses fred memories but that dose not help. so willow cntats fred to help.

if you want to keep fred for awile you could have Wilow put lirya's "sole" into a vap or demon body and let fred have hers. at the end of her use or the stoy she can go back to wesley(i just got all the buffy and angel comics for xmas and i just startd reading the angel ones and it looks like wesley is alive. why is'nt he in this story?)
RabidReject chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Awesome.
Geeky13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
LOVE IT! This is a really good idea!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Awesome idea and I liked the conversation between Angel and Willow as they had both tried to destroy the world and could relate to each other. Thanks for writing.