Reviews for A Thorned Rose
Rebeca96 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Eirina.. I just read your story and I fell in love with it
It's written perfectly and the plot is so compelling... I have no words really!

I would like to propose you something.
I had a dream, it was about Gilbert, Lacomblade, August..but not Serge. It was about a strange boy with a strange personality.
Would you like writing a story with me? Please say yes, and I'll tell you the details.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
oh god it was so amazing i would of loved it if it really ended like this not like that awful ending that made me sad
luvdawinx chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This story is SO beautiful! I love how this story has a happy ending!

I saw this Kaze to Ki no Uta clip show on YouTube that included the ending, and even though I already knew what would happen (I only ready some of the manga, but I read what happens on Wikipedia), I was CRYING! I was all "WHY, GILBERT, WHY?!" And so like Serge, I was utterly traumatized by the experience. Now I have a heart attack whenever I think about the video too long!

Anyways, I LOVE your fan-fic! The ending is starting to help me. Gotta go; having another Gilbert Dying heart attack!
BloodyGod chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Waaaaaaahhhhhh! That was soooo goood! Totally defeated the dramatic ending

im the manga! I just cant take those kind of stories ending like that! So magnificent!
vertically-lacking chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
way better than the original ending if not too cheesy. I was pretty depressed with the manga, it was that good! but I really didnt want gilbert to die so this story though pretty ooc made me feel better.

P.S. I hate how *sniff*, these types of storys with tragic endings *sniff* always leave me crying for the deceased charactor.
XsereniteX chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
OMG love it so much O.O
Ru.Q chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
well, you finish reading fic. is so good .

I really liked the ending. especially since the series left me traumatized by its end.

You then see the ova when it seems that still in love with Serge Gilvert T_T

very much enjoyed reading this FICC. so it goes for favorite .
Ru.Q chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
I read your fic, esta muy lindo!

I tell you this is the first time I read a fic of more than one chapter that is not in my language, I speak Spanish.

so far I'm enjoying many hope will end soon.

I love how you wrote about the characters, especially Serge, who is my favorite.

luck and byaa
Enmy chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
Nice to see a happy ending. It's great that Gilbert was able to risist Auguste.
Kill-titi chapter 11 . 3/13/2010
I've read your eleven chapters and I must say I love your story. The manga is not famous enough to allow you to have a lot of reviews, but I hope you still have interest in Kaze to ki no uta and that I hope you will update soon because your story is my favorite. I just like how you describe the unhealthy relationship between Auguste and Gilbert, Blough's jealousy or Serge's confusion and love. I'd like to know how you will explore the growing love between Serge and Gilbert.

Sorry for the mistakes in this review, I'm French, that's my best excuse...
NeverFindingWhereToGo chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
So sweet :) Update soon!
Enmy chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
I hope Gilbert will trust Serge some day. After all he is the only one who treats Gilbert as a human being.
MadzSan chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
ah~ That was so pretty! It warmed my heart! I can't wait for the next chapter! -
MadzSan chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
- Thank you for the great update! I really enjoyed this chapter and I like how you put the dairy back in! I'm afraid for Gilbert, Augu looks like he may just snap. But I hope Serge will be there to protect him.

I can't wait fro the next chapter! This fic is so good!

Good luck and thanks again!

Enmy chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
I hate August, hate him, hate him, hate him, hate him. How can he talk to Gilbert like that?

Serge is getting too close to Gilbert for his own good. Gilbert wants August’s attention after all and only seeks comfort in Serge.

And what’s Blough up to? I don’t believe he has good intensions, he never had. Hurry up and update so we can find out.