Reviews for Turnabout
Almost chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Is this on hiatus? I hope not. Short chapters, but very entertaining and good konversation flow! Nice work.
Kimmiko T chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
I love this story!
Please update soon!
Thanx!
dragonzice chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
I was a little surprised that Harry was the bottom, but I liked how domineering Peter was :D
agirl4spidey chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Yep, read that on recently. But if you read later down the like, the american son, you'll see that Norman is wondering too. :)

Good start. I feel sorry for Peter though. His Aunt, Harry, Norman ... all thinking that he's gay. And Deadpool wondering or .. hoping? :)

Your keeping the characters pretty accurate. But I think Peter would have kind of freaked out a little more.

gonna go read some more.
XxBlackShadowMagicxX chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
th..thats it? what did Harry do? *whines pathetically*
Kereea chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
I really like this (and I remember the panel that inspired it).
xX-RuffledFeathers-Xx chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
loved this!..omg i need to write a proper comment.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
"Peeeete?" Harry's voice, Peter realized. Shit. "Pete, think I did somethin' stupid… Gotta help me, Pete… Pete, please…" - At least he realised it.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
And I'm not sleeping with me. Well, uh, unless you count what I do - Lol.

I'm kinda surprised at Pete's topping and Harry's bottoming.

They are so nonchalant about the whole thing.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Sweet story. Awful Liz.
Viviane Renard chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
As always, I love your Spider-Man/Harry stories. I always seem to come back to your stories, somehow, months and years apart from the last one I've read. (Yes, they're just that good that I seem to somehow keep running into them). You write those characters so splendidly! I love the messy, awkward in-between Peter and Harry's relationship is in...they're more than friends but less than lovers. I am really curious about what this "stupid thing" is that Harry's done now.
Deleted Account 884 chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
oh god, harry is downright a mess! im glad peter is emotionally this stable. he's a great mental support. please keep up the grrrreat work!
Deleted Account 884 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
peter almost seems depressed, he seems... really down. i wonder if he made the right decision. false hope sucks ass.
Deleted Account 884 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
great, great, great! you just transformed that issue into the most perfect slash scene! i loved how they were so into character and harry 's emotions were so natural and realistic! you are a great author!
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I know the scene you are talking about and yes, yes it is way TOO golden of a slash opportunity to ignore