Reviews for The REAL Ryuichi Sakuma
Mr. Bear Attack chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I love the insight on life you put in there. Made his childlike mentality make a lot of sense.
Sinflower chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awww, Ryu.

This short story was very well written..but for some reason, it didn't tug me in. It's just information. :) But keep up the good work.
Aelan Ryland chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I love it. Totally so.
aspen-rayn chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I won't lie. I read this and just said 'wow i liked it' and walked away from it. For five hours this story has been in my head. It is so believable! Ryuichi living a horrible life like that so now he lives out his childhood at his age. I love this story. As short as it is it is so powerful.
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
KYA! I LOVE IT! Ehem...NYA! DON'T WORRY RYUICHI! I LUV U TOO YA KNOW! KYA! Love the story! So cool! It's just like...you brought out the Ryuichi in him! YEAH! GREAT JOB!
RainbowVampire18 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
HOLY SHIT that's so...wow it makes sense, it could actually be his real past o-o i feel so sorry for him T~T *favs this*
elvesdragon chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
yep, very good piece of fanfiction! i love ryuichi sakuma too! but i think i love him because i can see behind that pretty little mask he wears! :)
Sorceress Cassandra180 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I can't tell you how much I love this. I'm also of the opnion that Ryuichi is merely "acting" like he is naive or bi-polar, and that he has his reasons for doing so, but this truly does put that thought in perspective.

Great work!
Huni 345 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
So yeah, was reading around when i found this story. Ok two things one, LOVE IT. Two the ending made me cry, it was just so well done. Ok that was my littile fan-boy rant, ill leave you alone now.
SorryAccountHasBeenDeleted chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Gah! This is absolutley...wow. So deep and meaningful, and I like how you had made him 'normal'...like you said not conceited or childish.

I like how you went into detail about his past and...yes I felt a little lump in my throat form.

Last sentence was made of win! I LOVE Tatsuha! Absolutley love him and the way you tied the story up with his relationship with Ryuichi was...wow...

In short: I LOVE IT!

Love City Girl...x
December Jewel chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
It's nice to see people actually writing him as "sane" Ryuichi. I honestly believe his childish antics are an act. I mean, he has (could have) everything in the world, so he's probably just bored (not sure of the right word).

Also bonus points for Ryu/Tats... My absolute favorite pairing for Gravi.

Great story! _