Reviews for Living in the After: CristinaOwen MiniStories
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/30
CRIES INTENSELY I WISH THIS IS HOW IT HAD REALLY GONE DOWN IN THE SHOW UGH SOBBING
92Dil chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
How have I never read this before today! I loveddddd it!
KatyOh chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
OMG this was so cute and romantic. Could I share it on my tumblr, please? Since today is Valentine?
einfach so chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
So its over-I am very sad I cant read more but happy because I really love your mini stories and I wanna say "thank you" for writing them.
einfach so chapter 28 . 1/4/2013
you write so wonderfull I just dont have the adjectives to describe what I think. I love what you took from the episode and what you added
einfach so chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
That was so amesome and wonderful. I like it -a lot
einfach so chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
"You see me(...)You are my always"-You know that you broke me with that line, right? I had tears in my eyes and that doesnt happen often. So thanks for this wonderful chapter.
einfach so chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
Ah Thank you that was a wonderful chapter, I really like your writing, because I can feel what Christina and Owen feel.
einfach so chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
you are very mean. I shouldnt be addicted to your ministories but I am-I love them
einfach so chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
This was a great chapter-I love Owens reaction to her sex-comment
einfach so chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
I think this is really good- and sexy
einfach so chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
oh that was very funny and wonderful-owen is perfect if he can deal with mama rubenstein
einfach so chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Oh wow this is brilliant-I said I love jealous and protective Owen and this was just perfect-even though I would have liked to see Christina hit Burke
einfach so chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
I really like this one-Thank you
einfach so chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
I wish this had happened in the real Greys Anatomy because this is a wonderful idea and I love it