Reviews for Emotions Caged Within
mtnikolle chapter 10 . 9/9
Fantastic story! You wrote one of the best youkai!Kagome's I've ever read.
Audrianne chapter 10 . 5/3
Great story, I enjoyed reading it!
silverfoxkurama chapter 10 . 3/4
gahhhhhhhhh i loved it i had wonderd what was going to happen cause she was a demon any way loved it wish it was longer
KEdakumi chapter 10 . 2/9
Such a good story. Loved the fluffy ending.
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 10 . 1/31
Oh My God! i absolutely LOVED your story! it was such a good read!
inuyashayuyuhakusho chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Love it it has great deatail
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
i loved it
Kimori Takahashi chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
I wonder how their children will look like...

Awesome story!

Is there going be a squeal?

If so than I can't wait for it!
Lokiismylife chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
I really loved this; it was well-written and the chapters were long. I like long chapters. Thanks for writing this!
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
I really love this fic. I had no idea what I was getting into when I first began it. Though I wonder what happened to the Shikon jewel? Since her wish was I guess a selfish one? And does she have her miko powers back now that she's human? Will she just die once her human life is over? Or will she be able to return to being a demon? Please keep up the good work. :P
i luv niki4444 chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
I just have to say that you. are. the. BEST.

I'm completely serious. I've read almost all of your fics and they make up my Top 20 Favorite fics. I LOVE the way you write Kagome (in varying ways) and stick with the characters. I also enjoy the way you use details but at the same time, it's not awkward detailing.

Throughout the story I think I saw ONE spelling error and you had an absolutely beautiful plot. Honestly, the story came to life before my eyes. I love it! AND I LOVE YOU! *Glomps*

Love Always
DeityOfDeadlyRose chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
This is one of my favorite story! You're such a great author! Can you do an ItachixKagome next? Pretty pleeease?
dxlmao chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Ahah! Miroku number two! Ahahaha. -
dxlmao chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
AWE So sweet. Such fluff That was definitely Tetsusaiga that she took hold of. Now I really want to know what happened.
dxlmao chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
XD cute. Yesss get him all flustered. Mmmmmm.