Reviews for Emotions Caged Within
Whitemiko12 chapter 10 . 8/6
Love it! Please write a sequel about when team 7 and the rest of the ninja world meets Kagome!
ame to ai chapter 1 . 6/17
I had read it to finish one year ago when I am still a guest in ffn, now I reread it because I love it!
ponypainter chapter 10 . 3/29
Marvelous, marvelous story! I don't know if you're still writing or on the site anymore, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the story and I would so love to see more of it.
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 1/29
Loved it
mtnikolle chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
Fantastic story! You wrote one of the best youkai!Kagome's I've ever read.
Audrianne chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
Great story, I enjoyed reading it!
silverfoxkurama chapter 10 . 3/4/2015
gahhhhhhhhh i loved it i had wonderd what was going to happen cause she was a demon any way loved it wish it was longer
KEdakumi chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
Such a good story. Loved the fluffy ending.
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
Oh My God! i absolutely LOVED your story! it was such a good read!
inuyashayuyuhakusho chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Love it it has great deatail
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
i loved it
Kimori Takahashi chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
I wonder how their children will look like...

Awesome story!

Is there going be a squeal?

If so than I can't wait for it!
Lokiismylife chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
I really loved this; it was well-written and the chapters were long. I like long chapters. Thanks for writing this!
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
I really love this fic. I had no idea what I was getting into when I first began it. Though I wonder what happened to the Shikon jewel? Since her wish was I guess a selfish one? And does she have her miko powers back now that she's human? Will she just die once her human life is over? Or will she be able to return to being a demon? Please keep up the good work. :P
i luv niki4444 chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
I just have to say that you. are. the. BEST.

I'm completely serious. I've read almost all of your fics and they make up my Top 20 Favorite fics. I LOVE the way you write Kagome (in varying ways) and stick with the characters. I also enjoy the way you use details but at the same time, it's not awkward detailing.

Throughout the story I think I saw ONE spelling error and you had an absolutely beautiful plot. Honestly, the story came to life before my eyes. I love it! AND I LOVE YOU! *Glomps*

Love Always