Reviews for Wing It
yffu chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
THAT IS MAHOGANY!
tizzobel67567 chapter 54 . 12/19/2012
OMG! I LOVE your story it is absoloutly fantastic! It is THE BEST I have EVER read! Please please please PLEASE write some more it is wicked! You have to continue! It is so realistic! I love your work so much and hope you write some for I am a devoted follower and will review every chapter from now on and will love you and give you cookies if you update!
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
can someone tell me whats the final pairing for this whole story? Please? I would really appreciate it. I really LOVE the oc and Fang pairing. Wish there was more like that :(

By randomness I did this:

FangAna Fana

AnaTrinity Tana

TrinityMaxTax (xD)
MyKynnzyye chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
hey! YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! this is so origanal (sp?)! rite more soon! KAWAII! -.o0 me 0o.
MyKynnzyye chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
its me again! thats grate! KAWAII! u da bom! but can u put mah charrie in da nex chappie? luv ~*~*~*~*~*~
MyKynnzyye chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
HAHA! thats grate! KIX IS MINE !u da best gril! but YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! thx ~*~*~*~*~*~
xxSurfingDreamsxx chapter 53 . 5/16/2010
Sweetness you updated and you included Max 2! I am loving this and you are an exceptional writer. you should enter in a contest or become a writer! I am serious, any way you are doing great on grammar and spelling so write on!

Live,

Breathe,

Surf
Firevoid chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Just to get my meanness over with, I think I'll just question the "25% avian" thing. I'm pretty sure it's only two percent. Or maybe I missed something. Nice writing! I'll be back with compliments in later chapters!
mojomacy chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
FANG! Do you WANT Max to hate Ana? not your best idea, bud.
xxSurfingDreamsxx chapter 51 . 4/15/2010
great job please update i have been waiting for a month or 2 on this. 3 this story cultr
xxSurfingDreamsxx chapter 46 . 4/2/2010
hey some names and meanings are:

Aiden-little fire brandon-prince bruno-armour cruz-cross cullen-cheiften curt-short curtis-courteous cyrus- sun/lord/throne dane-honorable fletcher-maker of arrows gavin- white hawk of ... (couldnt find rest of meaning srry) hunter-hunter jett-black jemstone max- little maximus:) raven-raven tavis- twin tavish-twin

thats all i could find. your doing great! Watch grammar and spelling. c u ltr
xxSurfingDreamsxx chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Ok you are doing pretty well just watch grammar usage and also when people talk you need to make it a seperate paragraph. For ex...

Max glared daggers at me. I deliberately kissed Fang.

"Smooth,"Kate whispered.

She looked really ticked.

I know its a lame ex. but i m not extremely creative for reviews.

One request is for FAX and get trin and ana together please

thnx

keep writing:D
FrostOfFate chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
WOW!
Adonai63 chapter 47 . 12/29/2009
Aww... Their one complete family again. :D
Has-been chapter 46 . 12/23/2009
U write well mostly,very descriptive, which I like. But I don't like the way you use this story as political propoganda, if I want that I can Watch fox news or msnbc. Lastly I feel like this story is censored. Meaning that hormonal kids livng with minimal to no adult supervision wouldn't act like that. But still a good story overall. Goodjob