Reviews for What Not to Think When Examining Giant Shrimp
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I liked it:))
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
lara chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Haha awesome. poor Olivia.
Valerie chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Very nice, but it's spelled Galveston. However, being a huge fan of Galveston, this was hilarious...
Meltalviel chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
He was everywhere inside her…figuratively.

The ‘figurative’ part was the problem.

Best UST line I've read so far. Period.

Miss-Frenchie chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
stasia-dear chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is a great series, really fun. Please keep going!
Zaedah chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Couldn't be happier with this one. Obsessive Liv is fun and sweaty Peter... heck yeah! And you even snuck a case into this look at Olivia's 'don't go there...too late' thinking

"...into the sweet cotton mystery of his shirt." You've put a ton of great phrasing in here, making it such a pleasure to read. And yes, making Peter think his crazy father is insane did lack punch, but her reason is sound. Picturing him naked is best left to experts... like Zaedah!
Fantasy Cat chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
LOL. I can't believe you done it again! And I still can't believe Olivia would have such twisted thoughts but it's still quite funny to read. Please write more. I can use more laughter!
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
'Move him out of the shade, make him sweat more!'

can't stop giggling now ;)

more please?
JT4Life chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
You've done it again! that was insane - and so funny! will you continue it pretty please?
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Oh boy, I hope the is the second in a series of frustrated Olivia fics. *looks up with puppy dog eyes*

Does Peter ever catch on to why she's so "out of it?"

"Was it wrong to force a son to think that his father was insane just so she didn't have to picture the son naked?" :)
ocein chapter 1 . 1/24/2009, if only we could ALL see that :)
Belka chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
It was nice and hot, and funny indeed!:) Thank you!
GorimJr chapter 1 . 1/23/2009

Pure, epic win! I loved it!