Reviews for Shudder
Xerenity02 chapter 13 . 3/23
Update soon...I would like to know what happens next.
Xerenity02 chapter 13 . 3/3
Please finish this story...it's so good it can't end this way...Gaara needs to have a happy ending with Naruto...
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
Poor Gaara. I hope he will eventually realises that Naruto loves him and not Sakura. I hate Sakura in this story. Poor Sasuke and Naruto. I hope there’s a happy ending between Naruto and Gaara. Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you keep writing it.
inuyashamunkey chapter 13 . 10/11/2016
...ouch
Zicci chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
It's been years, but I beg and pleade you to continue this story.. I've read thousands of fics of my absolute favorite couple, and this one is easily number one on my list. I have felt like this for so long but never dared to post anything. This story absolutely deserves to be continued, it's absolutely amazing and beautiful
ayannapolk13 chapter 13 . 9/4/2016
where's the next one
ayannapolk13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
I love this. I glad they feel this way about each other I'm a big narugaa fan
Lunamoon007 chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
Good story, I wanna read the rest
Ruby19810 chapter 13 . 7/6/2015
Hey could you ease continue pls
solitairelune chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
I hate reading non finished fics because there is always the possibility that the author will never continue them, and i was a fool and read this one anyways and now im hooked on it T.T and it's been so long since you updated that i've lost all hope of reading another chapter of this wonderfull fic! /3 (melodramatic much?), too bad you didn't keep going, it was awesome!
Korregidora chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
Argh it kills me to not know what happened next. :(
SinnersDate chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Cant believe its been like two years since I last read this...I dont even read naruto ff anymore but this just reminded me why I fell in love with it in the first place. So thank you this because it reminded me of a time when I loved love.
fan chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
love it!
Disgrace101 chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Oh poor gaawa! Man, I hate misunderstandings in life. I think that's one of the reasons I'm so blunt. :) Let's hope you update soon cuz I want to know how they are going to fix this! And how gaara is going to react when he (finally) finds out about his sister (and brother?).

You've d done a great job so far. :)
Disgrace101
whitewolf56 chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
...that was mean at first I was laughing at the park, then about to rip sai's head off, I was like oooo snap with sakura, and then your screwed later lol now that was a mean chapter and all the while I loved it