Reviews for Shudder
solitairelune chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
I hate reading non finished fics because there is always the possibility that the author will never continue them, and i was a fool and read this one anyways and now im hooked on it T.T and it's been so long since you updated that i've lost all hope of reading another chapter of this wonderfull fic! /3 (melodramatic much?), too bad you didn't keep going, it was awesome!
Korregidora chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
Argh it kills me to not know what happened next. :(
SinnersDate chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Cant believe its been like two years since I last read this...I dont even read naruto ff anymore but this just reminded me why I fell in love with it in the first place. So thank you this because it reminded me of a time when I loved love.
fan chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
love it!
Disgrace101 chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Oh poor gaawa! Man, I hate misunderstandings in life. I think that's one of the reasons I'm so blunt. :) Let's hope you update soon cuz I want to know how they are going to fix this! And how gaara is going to react when he (finally) finds out about his sister (and brother?).

You've d done a great job so far. :)
Disgrace101
whitewolf56 chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
...that was mean at first I was laughing at the park, then about to rip sai's head off, I was like oooo snap with sakura, and then your screwed later lol now that was a mean chapter and all the while I loved it
whitewolf56 chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kigaara chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
Pwease pwease pwease write more this story is amazing I need to finish reading it (gives best puppy dog face) I will be your bestest friend ever
Broken Tineoidea chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Okay, what do I have to do to make you write the next chapter? At the moment I simply want to beat up something. Preferred Sakura.

MFG Madea
Tsumujikaze chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
WHAT THE SHIT! FUCKING UPDATE!
MysteriousEyez chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Okay took me forever to make it through this but I'm glad I did! I love this story and it will soon be a year since you last updated. Please update this! I wanna know how NAruto will handle this new development and I know Sasuke and the others will murder Sakura...her timing is something though. She has n't been seen since forever and all of sudden she shows up and pulls this stunt...Sir/Miss please reemerge with new chapters! I want to see this story completed!
Jaylea Nyx Felesian chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
Wow.

Yep, that's really all I can think to say. You've had me in tears, giggling like a fangirl and hanging on the edge of my seat from chapter one and I'm going to follow this til the end. You can bet on it,
AnImEfAN506 chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Aw! come on! They have to clear up this misunderstanding! Make the next chapter please :)
Dead account no longer here chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I knew Sakura was a bitch but now...I want to murder her. How dare she hit Gaara! Awesome story!
xytera chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
Oh no, so many misunderstandings and just when they got together! Poor Gaara! And poor Naruto! And even poor Sasuke who's just trying to help!

I'm sorry to say I cannot understand a word Konohamaru is saying, but he's still cute! I would also like to see more of Sai as well, since it seems he really is concerned about Gaara (and I like the nickname he has for him as well!). I would like to see him get together with someone, too (Sasuke maybe?) because he needs some loving as well! Looking forward to an update!