Reviews for Pink Silk
mecaka chapter 1 . 3/11
I loved this!
Morgana Winchester chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Ah, of course he would remember about Aztec wedding ceremonies XD
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
LOL! Oh this was funny, brilliant!
Arnie-Rocks chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I laughed so hard! That's absurd! Truly great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was so cute! But I think you could change this to T, so more people can see it;))) xD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
lol i cant stop laughing! its bad enough he married her once with out telling her but he married her mutipul times instead! lolololol
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awesome, love this one :) Very sexy and sweet!
greenlilies chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
How cute and funny! I totally love it :3
Brunettey chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
So so so cute! Great mix of drama, comedy, and oh so doctor who humor. And the ending is priceless!
miriel celeste chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh I really LOVED the glimpse with Lucas - gosh, I should gain a little control over my jealous Doctor infuriation...

"He pulled out a square bit of gold. "This is a wedding bar from Reesha." Dropping it to the table, he dug back into his pockets. "Wedding band from O'pnol." A ring plinked to the table, bouncing and then rolling a ways before coming to rest on the pink silk tie. "Bonding Pin of Eu-lar Six." A white gold tiepin plunked down. "Bond of Marriage from Yr'elnum." A piece of paper fluttered to the table, followed closely by bouncing cocoa beans. "Aztec wedding..." "

OMG, brilliant! Really, really brilliantly awesome!
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Brilliant story - loved the ending :)
dropxdeadxjuliet chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
brilliant. love the doctor in this setting.
Len chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh, this is brilliant! The end paragraph is priceless - all the souvenirs of past weddings to Rose. Lovely work, as always.
johndude1156 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
How meny items are there on the table i mean
MissAnoni chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Love the idea! Especially that end bit! They are married on so many planets. Lol. Great story, but what happened with the doctor and the knife? And why were they stranded on Kryse without the TARDIS forcing Rose to work? Also, why did they meet the 5th Doc and how come he forgets stuff?

Other than those questions, great story! Keep writing!