Reviews for Pink Silk
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
this was soooo awesomeee ahahaha love it
mecaka chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I loved this!
Morgana Winchester chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Ah, of course he would remember about Aztec wedding ceremonies XD
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
LOL! Oh this was funny, brilliant!
Arnie-Rocks chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I laughed so hard! That's absurd! Truly great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was so cute! But I think you could change this to T, so more people can see it;))) xD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
lol i cant stop laughing! its bad enough he married her once with out telling her but he married her mutipul times instead! lolololol
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awesome, love this one :) Very sexy and sweet!
greenlilies chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
How cute and funny! I totally love it :3
Brunettey chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
So so so cute! Great mix of drama, comedy, and oh so doctor who humor. And the ending is priceless!
miriel celeste chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh I really LOVED the glimpse with Lucas - gosh, I should gain a little control over my jealous Doctor infuriation...

"He pulled out a square bit of gold. "This is a wedding bar from Reesha." Dropping it to the table, he dug back into his pockets. "Wedding band from O'pnol." A ring plinked to the table, bouncing and then rolling a ways before coming to rest on the pink silk tie. "Bonding Pin of Eu-lar Six." A white gold tiepin plunked down. "Bond of Marriage from Yr'elnum." A piece of paper fluttered to the table, followed closely by bouncing cocoa beans. "Aztec wedding..." "

OMG, brilliant! Really, really brilliantly awesome!
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Brilliant story - loved the ending :)
dropxdeadxjuliet chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
brilliant. love the doctor in this setting.
Len chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh, this is brilliant! The end paragraph is priceless - all the souvenirs of past weddings to Rose. Lovely work, as always.
johndude1156 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
How meny items are there on the table i mean