Reviews for Get Your Head Back in the Game
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Never thought about things this way...very cool take on Sam's 3 days, good writing! :)
loovelessfairy chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
loved it!

Good job :D
Aewnaur chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
omg i think this is the only fic conserning S4 that made me smile at the end.. I Hate Season 4 .. but i did like this story.. i'm putting it on my rec list for sure..
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Aw! I just KNEW Sammy wouldn't have gone to Hell!(The old one at least) Though he sure made very convincing(and slightly funny) arguments to the contrary. Adding Castiel at the end was just the right note on which to end the story: P Good job.
masondixon chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I want Sam to drag Dean to heaven. Somehow I don't think that is the way Kripke is going to end this thing. Thanks for the story and for throwing Castiel in in the end.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This was so good!

Love the end with Castiel and Sam...

Sunshine,

Karen
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I like that Sam was able to reach Dean, and Cas was a secret co-consporator. Nice job.
sgail chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Sorry to break the news to you, but we don't get to heaven because we're "good." Nobody is good. We get to heaven only through God's grace.
printandpolish chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I *love* this. As I was reading, I was thinking, "I can't believe he was really in Hell. Dean's right, Sam is a good person." I love the twist at the end. Your writing is powerful and subtle, as when Castiel healed Sam's arm. I'm glad you decided to write this. Great work.
Samlover21 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I lost interest quickly.
Dianna Wickham chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Oh my gosh I love this story! Why couldn't Sam have said this in the chris angel is a douch bag episode, instead of going all angsty and self centered? Thank you!
Alice I chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Hey there - Loved the story of course, but I'm confused. In our discussion I thought you felt that hell is exactly where Sam was while he was dead, but in the end of this one shot Sam was in heaven?

I want to know what clawed Sam... I'm thinking we need to see a story that predates this one on the timeline.

Great work.