Reviews for DragonHeart 3
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Maybe when geoff and drake return to the manostry draco can follow them and reveal himself to bowen great chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
The thing he hit was draco rite if it is awsome you need to continue the good work and become a professional aurther and or director
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
It was good but you did not mesion the dragon was asleep you said it was laying on the ground or something
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This is awsome my fav movie and dragon is back with evan more exitment I just might faint away or something when you grow up become a director and make this real my friend you arew verry creative
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Hey I just found your story and I like it. Oh just a few things, its Kara with a K and Osric with an S. But other than that great job. I like the idea that Geoff is Bowen and Kara's son and that the Scarred One and Draco are back. I love that idea. Keep up the excellent work.
ShadowX116 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Get back here or so help me I shall summon all of Dragon Heaven to smite you for leaving this unfinished! 8D

Evilness aside, I like the concept. :3 Please come back? For Draco's sake, PLEASE keep writing this. T_T
a-donovan chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Brilliant story! please continue the series as it is fantastic! perhaps in chapter 4 you could have it where geoff meets draco and drake meets his father! wold be awesome! thanks
keacdragon chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Osric,

WOW! NICE CHAPTER! Yeah!
Blackwolf6249 chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
AWSOME! I love it! I was waiting for another DH writer to update. I s it me or are us DH writers really seem to be updating more often?
keacdragon chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
YEAH! I love it! Oohhhhhh...can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! Smileys to encourage you:

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tada! Please update soon! I love it!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
good chapter
keacdragon chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
I love this story! I wish you would update! Can't wait for more!
AirBendingDragonOfNarnia chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
I remember the boy.

Great story so far!

Can't wait to read the rest!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Hi! I have read this several times and I love it! My ideas...in Dragonheart a new beginning...it shows Geoff as a cocky teenager, why not try to capture that and have him go off on an adventure and find Draco? or have the cocky attitude outweigh his ignorance and end up with Geoff finding Draco and Bowen saving his ass?

Just an idea...please update soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Smiley faces to placate you to continue!
Alicia Donovan chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
OMG!

i absolutly love the dragonheart films! i'm really keen to see how you let the story turn out...

maybe geoff finds the man who saw the dragon and goes to investigate, which will give draco a hell of a laugh in order to interigate him about bowen. or you could have it that draco saves his son (the one in the egg) from slayers or something like that. would give him a love interest?

i can't wait for the next chapter, please be quick!

yours sincerly,