Reviews for Convention
Huaile chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
(lazy to log in) Awww! Oh my gooosh! -wuv- That was...aww! I have no words. Looooved it! Amazing job!
GreenUnicorn14 chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Holy SHIT! This story was literally FANTASTIC! I loved it so much, and I really hope you write a sequel! BTW: do Matt and Mello realize that they ARE anime characters..? 3
FireAndPowder chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
very cute and funny and sexy ;) i liked this a lot :D
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
PLEASE DO THE SEQUIL! please! i LOVED this!
sleepey.TODD chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Oh my that was cute and well written! i dont cosplay but i can just imagine how all the characters look.
OneAcquaintedWithTheNight chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
U should TOTALLY make a sequel!

B/c this story was awesome! I loved it!
AngelsFireNIce chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Eh, don't let flames bother you; they're perfect for making Smorez
chiakaiyuki chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
you made me laugh so hard. i carn't wait to read the next chapters :)
Evilvillain chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
i absolutely love this fanfic...
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
*sobs* such a great story! :D I loved it! :D and it's unique too, cause this is the first time I've read a story like this (well one being where anime characters are at a convention..but that makes it unique! :D)
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
Wow this was great! I have to go to bed now but I want to read the sequel when I wake up. :D
Akai Naiya chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
Wow I loved the enitire thing. Sry that I didn't review for all the other chapters, I was just so egar to find out what happened. Loved this one a bunches.
Zombie-chan94 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Oh!

The song is from Basshunter,

isn't it?

Awesome story,

keep it up!
Red Roses Turn White chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
*fan girl squee*

naw! so cute. and i would love to see that other piece on their lives.

keep writing xx Rosie
foreverunloved chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
OMFG ONE OF THE BEST FAN FICS EVER O_O... XD it was excellent~ X3 luffed it so much~ X3

o.o in one of the fan fics did you mention going to ACEN? :D I was there... X3 I cosplayed as Matt and Hatsune Miku~ XD lolz tis was fun...