Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
the froggy ninja chapter 49 . 20h
Really loved this story, hope it’s not dead.
the froggy ninja chapter 38 . 9/22
Damnit Cloud. You’re 105 years old, you should be able to understand basic hinting. Especially since Aerith already used the same doubletalk metaphor.
seaweed chapter 49 . 9/20
I haven't opened this one in a while and lo and behold not one but two new chapters! What a treat! Thank you for that. you have truly made my day!
You are taking your time with developing the plot and although beautiful, it's excruciating at the same time. Sweet burn. Wouldn't have it any other way though!
Just found this! I love it so far. Keep up the great work
Chimeara7 chapter 49 . 9/9
I just want to say its refreshing to read something in this fandom that doesn't have romance as a focus.
RedLovesBlack chapter 49 . 8/31
Thanks for updating, love the chapter, update soon please.
Calista01 chapter 49 . 8/21
Hey! So glad to see you updated. Absolutely love this story - i have never laughed so hard at a fanfiction and ive been reading these for maybe a little less than a decade. Would love to know if you plan on cloud being paired with someone or no.
Big Fan chapter 49 . 8/20
I absolutely Cloud's interaction with Reno. This was a good chapter touching base with how Cloud is interacting with others and how well he plays on a team. :) Great work
Hi, I'm a French reader, your stories (yes I'm currently reading all your fanfic) help me a lot to improve in English because it is always a real pleasure to read your work.(I really like your style of writing)
I look forward your news chapters.
chaosmoon75 chapter 49 . 7/27
It's interesting to see Gen as the student. He comes across as even more arrogant than Seph most times. Also, I can't wait to see Vincent.
chaosmoon75 chapter 48 . 7/27
I laughed so hard when Angeal was ready for tomorrow! In a way I can see how this might make things easier for Cloud, especially when it comes to future confrontations with the 'enemy'.
chaosmoon75 chapter 47 . 7/27
It's interesting that Gen agreed to take on a protege, even under these circumstances. It's kind of irksome that he only did it to better his chances at defeating Seph though.
chaosmoon75 chapter 46 . 7/27
That last statement would be enough to really piss off Seph. Hojo is the one character that I really want to see dead before his influence can cause large scale destruction... more than once.
chaosmoon75 chapter 45 . 7/27
I was expecting that reaction from Genesis! When I saw it I had to cheer a little :)
chaosmoon75 chapter 44 . 7/27
That's awesome that you have writing sessions with family! Someone that you can kick ideas back and forth between would be wonderful, especially if you are having motivation issues or writers block. On to the chapter, that end... Having Tseng find out where those codes come from is a real kick. I wonder what folder that ended up in?
3,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »