Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Link Fangirl01 chapter 56 . 9/7
I love this story so freakin' much, my goodness. Time travel is probably my very favorite thing to read or dabble in and you have handled it beautifully. Cloud's age and consequential mentality were well taken into account and nothing remotely necessary was ever glossed over. He's clever for good reason and all of his shenanigans were carefully planned and thought out. I'm really impressed and I had so much fun reading these many chapters. I do look forward to the next in the event you continue.
TyrantChimera chapter 56 . 8/5
It's fun to see what goes on behind the main scenes of the story. Cheeky Cloud and Cyril are great XD
YumiStar chapter 56 . 7/26
Genesis is so proud, but he won't admit it.
hana0305 chapter 56 . 7/19
Hello! I love how you write and I love your fic, thank you for continuing with this story and thank you for writing it
A Brilliant Loser chapter 56 . 7/6
Chapter kudos!
APridefulSin chapter 56 . 6/29
oh but it's beautiful! I love the recap from the SOLDIER perspective because then you get all the other details like the defense or other offense as well as the other team and commentary! so much fun and I enjoyed it a lot.
Astrido chapter 56 . 6/27
despite the repetition of the test, it was alright because of the comments of the other soldiers. and you didn't go into too much detail.
cheers
Maya
Kia Stirling chapter 56 . 6/26
As a reader from the start, just want to say I love that you picked it back up! I'm excited to see how the post-Remake chapters look
Auren02 chapter 3 . 6/26
Oh yeah. As a lazy, unmoving fat person, exhaustion like that comes within minutes or sometimes seconds. The sheer pain of exercise is awful. It always feels like I developed Asthma by the end of my exercise.
bloodshound chapter 56 . 6/24
sounds like Cloud's going to be leaving behind a lot of barracks legends and a bar for the incoming to try and meet. XD
I read through all the chapters in a night! It was such a fun read and I found myself genuinely laughing at some scenes, thanks for writing and I’m hoping to read more in the future :D
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 56 . 6/24
I found it fun and amusing. :D ;)
zeynel chapter 56 . 6/24
Love this ! ! ! It was fun hearing the opinion of the soldiers ! With Genesis overhearing ? Even better ! ! !
I LOVE GENESIS AND THAT IS DARN COOL TO KNOW ABOUT PLANET GAIA I LOVE THIS WHOLE CHAPTER! HEARING THE SECONDS RRACT IS AWESOME AND I LOVE GENESIS JUST ...HANGING OUT IN THE BACKGROUND LOL! BEST FIC EVERRRR!
Lady Logos chapter 56 . 6/24
Really really good chapter, as alwaysI actually liked this chapter despite some info being reiterated, as it really hammers home Genesis and his thoughts and such. again amazing work.
3,537 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »