Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Ranea chapter 46 . 8/14
I read the entire posted story in a day. There were 20 chapters that I wasn't sure where things were going. At all. But it picked up again in the last two. Sadly, I see you haven't updated in over a year. Sadface. Disappointed. Any hope of a continuation?
This is an excellent story, I hope you do eventually finish this. Especially now that they know Cloud is a time traveler and they can finally make some changes. Thanks for sharing!
Oh man, I just love Genesis.
TheChampionOfLight chapter 46 . 7/30
Please, please, please, please update soon. I know how difficult finishing chapters can be but I am so in love with this story. Anyhow can't wait to see how Cloud's mission will go with the others helping :)
NatNicole chapter 46 . 7/11
HOLY CHIZ, I LOVE THIS STORY! The characters, their interactions, the plot... If I had ever disliked or even outright hated FF, this fic woulda converted me in TEN. SECONDS. FLAT! *grins like a lunatic*
please update
mlsmls27 chapter 46 . 6/26
I love this story! It was fun reading how Cloud made so many little mistakes, but the others didn't instantly hunt him down for being a spy. I hope you decide to update soon.
RedWolf Lover chapter 46 . 6/20
Noooo. It ended... Where's the rest?
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 46 . 6/4
It's been over a year...are you alive?
UnLike Us chapter 46 . 6/2
Hi, new reader here. Love this story. I really love your story. I think you portray Clouds maturity very well and his inadvertent slip ups as he has long forgotten the standards for normal considering his company during his life. I also think that Clouds relative relaxed attitude about not hiding things from his friends and allies is also a sign of his maturity as he is able to take a step back and put consider the value of friendship and trust greater than most of his secrets. I also really appreciate your description of Clouds gratitude and joy for his second chances at friendship. It is very heart warming.

Love your portrayal of Reno as his adolescents comes through. You rendition of Zack is rather entertaining and I think you do a good Job on the other there first class. I find your Tsung well written and thought the paced clicking of expensive shoes that you used at the beginning to denote Tsengs approach very interesting and pulled off well.

The coded conversations between the TURKS and Rufus and Tseng is really interesting and well done. I would never be able to write such well placed metaphorical hints. Actually I think your plotting ability is denominal and I can never quite guess what you have put around the corner. I really look forward to your next chapter and to find out how they will all react to the bomb Cloud just dropped. Thank you for sharing you stories with us!
Aww man, you ok? It's been a year.
Gumosia chapter 46 . 5/18
The Truth chapter 46 . 5/12
I hate you right now... This is one of the best if not the BEST fanfic here... and ,it's incomplete!

I sob..

I cry..

I even want to build a time machine to go into the future just to read this in the hopes that it is finished.

I'll even go so far as to program a machine that could continue unfinished stories.

Please

for the sake of the continuity of this world

Finish this damn story
RudeMinnesotan chapter 46 . 5/8
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH /flips tables.
I HAD NO IDEA WHEN I STARTED TO READ THIS THAT IT WASN'T COMPLETE. AAHHHHHHH I ONLY REALIZED IT WHEN I GOT TO CHAPTER 46 AAHHHHHHHHHH /rages worthy of Sephiroth and Genesis.

Okay. On a different note. I like this. I've read tons of different time travel fics from... well 3 different series (Harry Potter, Naruto and this, FF7) and it's always interesting to see how the person deals with the things they want to change.
This has been one of my favorites. Because Cloud is mentally such an old man he doesn't realize when he's slipping up, and the people surrounding him are so smart in regards to things like that... xD It's never happened in another fic I've read lol. I love it. It's absolutely hysterical and I really love it.
So thanks.