Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Long time reader chapter 61 . 15m
You do prose a bit much with Genesis, and it's jarring as fuck when you keep using different names to refer to people, 'the red general', 'the auburn-haired soldier', and such. We know who it is, same for other characters once introduced, there's no need to keep using such terms, just use their names.
khaelusa chapter 61 . 17h
Yeah, when I write intellectual characters, or just certain ones in general I need a dictionary and a thesaurus too! Genesis is definitely one of those characters where you have to "re-read the lines" lol! Get it! XD You have to go over the script! Just like the would be playwright, thespian he is! He requires a more affluent repertoire for his loquacious repute! Lol! That's too true! XD OMG. I needed that sorry! As always, I love this story and I love the way you write our favorite trio! Can't wait for more!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 61 . 9/25
I think you going over Genesis' parts with a fine-toothed comb just shows your dedication to his character. :)

Genesis has had a bad day...

Well.

I am looking forward to seeing how this goes. LOL
Lucy8838812 chapter 61 . 9/24
So this time it's Angeal...I have a feeling that if Cloud didn't list the cure already, this might become more disastrous than the original crisis, since he is more stubborn in that 'honor and dream and so on' style and won't seek for help until very late.
Anyways, I'm glad this story still continues! Just in case, if I want to translate this work into chinese for my friends to read, would you allow it on my blog or this net, otherwise should I never publish on any website?
I'm always waiting for a reply:)
TheUltimateChefofDestruction chapter 61 . 9/23
I’m not going to lie I did have to look up some of those words lol.

Kudos! XD
frozen999 chapter 61 . 9/23
I love this fanfic. First time I read it years ago and still I'm waiting for new chapters. I really loved how the story revolved around Cloud and Sephiroth. Recently Sephiroth's plays a minor part if at all. That is surprising seeing how he was interested in Cloud's mystery. Its hard for me to imagine that the long lasting curiosity just wanished after revealing that Cloud is from the future. If anything I would imagine that Sephiroth would be even more interested. For me it was a lot of fun reading how they interact with each other. Is this how it's gonna be from now on - Genesic took a role of second main chracter?
Aelmellin chapter 61 . 9/21
An enjoyable chapter and you do well with genesis. I never feel like it isn't him when I am reading your take on him. So good job on it all!
V01dSw0rd chapter 61 . 9/21
Which chapter did Cloud give Genesis advice on Magic, again?
Genesis is pretty much Thesaurus-man. It's part of his charm!
cyathula chapter 61 . 9/20
Poor Angeal! I hope Cloud can hurry up and cure him! The class was fun, and I look forward to seeing how Genesis will rightfully give Cloud due credit at the expense of his own pride.
Cyde chapter 61 . 9/20
The reason Genesis is such a chore to write is the same reason he's such a joy to read. It's... a tradeoff.
shukkets chapter 61 . 9/20
nice
cyathula chapter 60 . 9/9
I just reread this entire story in the past few days, and it remains one of my favorite fanfictions! I hope you’ll update soon, and I can’t wait to see things coming together. I also can’t wait to see if Cloud might go back to his hometown and meet his mother and Tifa! And talk about illustrious to be close friends with all the 1sts…
You were at anime expo? Dang i didn't even think to look...oh man i missed a good booth then. Next year maybe?
FanficFanatics26 chapter 3 . 8/16
holy. how in the world could anyone do 1000 push-ups in one go?! I'm in the military and I have to do at least 20 in a minute. anything less means I failed. lol
3,622 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »