Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Connorgetaways chapter 44 . 3/4
You have no idea how much i love this story! It was one of the very first fanfics I ever read and I was hooked on it. It's definitely a favourite! I was sooo happy when I found it again and saw you updated it! Please keep writing ;_;
Sorry to hear about the soul-sucking job, but please do continue writing! I really do want to see where this story goes! ...though you've got '(name here)' in one paragraph, so I think you might've missed some editing of this latest chapter.
TheAbsolutistsCreed chapter 44 . 3/2
This is AWESOME! I just made my own little night long marathon just to read this all. Keep up the good work, i look forward to reading more.

Considering you pull nights to write this stuff I'll forgive the walls of text. They make me cringe, even rage if it's bad enough.
FatesShadow83 chapter 44 . 2/25
This story is absolutely brilliant!
Just sat and read the whole thing in two days and loved every minute of it!
Only problem now is I have to wait for the next chapter! lol!
Looking forward to reading what happens next!
feline17 chapter 44 . 2/25
OMG! I'm totally KYYAAA there! want to know! want to know! want to know! and I do thank your brother and I'm totally for the writting session cause I can't wait to know what's in the next chapter! I love this fic so much sometimes I reread it just for a laugh!
Good luck and thank you for the pure genius of this story!
Serendipital chapter 44 . 2/23
Interesting, interesting! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck on it!
lala32903 chapter 44 . 2/22
I really like this story so far.
The plot has so many surprises (I would have never expected Cloud finding ways to stave the three firsts off boredom) and it's pretty well written!
(Also, the thought of Genesis saying 'as pertains to the restroom' made me smile)
just a question, can you make the paragraphs a tad smaller?
I'm sorry if I'm being annoying, but they're a little hard to read if they're over ten lines...
YOU DONT HAVE TO IF YOU DONT WANT TO IM JST GIVING MY HONEST OPINION!
So anyways, GREAT STORY!
serapheus chapter 44 . 2/21
All I want to say is that I am very happy that you are still writing and that I hope you feel the urge to write again soon.
142 with an 8 chapter 44 . 2/20
oh boy! the plot thicken! can't w8 to see what happens next!
EccentricFox chapter 44 . 2/20
Ah! Such a cliffhanger. You have me ravenous for more, I can't wait to find out where it's all headed. Looking forward to the next chapter.
EccentricFox chapter 42 . 2/20
Hey there. I thought I read in a previous chapter that Reno trained under Rude, but here you have them as strangers? Did I misread this? Also, I'm relatively certain Tseng sent Cloud to work for Reeve in a previous chapter, so he should already know Cloud. It's a little confusing.
EccentricFox chapter 35 . 2/19
Hey there, in this chapter, Genesis mentions Cloud's aversion to Hojo, but I don't remember reading anywhere in the story where that fact would become known. He met Hojo by himself, so Reno would not have related the information to Tseng. Is there a scene missing? Or did I miss a chapter? Enjoying the story so far but that really threw me for a loop.
lelann37 chapter 44 . 2/17
dun dun dun! trap is sprung. love the update, thanks!
Windsbane chapter 44 . 2/17
Nice work. As for taking a while to update I'm just glad to see that the story is still going and you keep putting out really quality work.

Bet Tseung nearly had an aneurysm (or as close a he can get to one) about the thought of Cloud potentially being able to out strategize Sephiroth.
lala32903 chapter 27 . 2/17
Dammit cloud you're so adorable with a concussion!
And Sephiroth, you're a bit late. Sure, heroes have to show up in the nick of time, but that's a bit ridonkulus...
I really love your story right now, It's so friggin awesome!
2,547 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »