Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
ShadraRune chapter 5 . 17m
So, nether ao3 or DeviantArt are caught up on this story, are you going to finish moving them there?
This story is awesome, half a year after discovering FF7 time-travel fics exist, and I still love it, one of my top fics.
LittleBlackLamb chapter 47 . 4/21
Utterly loving it. Sending you lots of hugs for sharing this.
arisflame chapter 46 . 4/9
It's funny that no one asked the most important question of all; the one called "age".
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 47 . 3/23
Heeeyyy hopefully you are not leaving this dead and will update soon?
azyungalah chapter 5 . 3/21
Really excited to read more of this, I've been refreshing myself with the fandom lately because of the remake and I'm glad I found this story! New stuff (or stuff I haven't read yet) is always great to find!
Eternalevecho chapter 47 . 3/8
I love this story! It's so much fun to read a two way mystery! I can't wait to see where things go from here, and how things will play out. Thank you!
Need more chapters. Need them now! Please continue to update.
Palaserece chapter 47 . 2/13
So, very good story! Loving it! Well, I understand that some characters can be tough to write, but I've previously read this story and imagined it abandoned. It's rather lovely to come back to find it updated, but dismaying to discover it's been several months!

I understand that real life is all-encompassing so I won't press you anymore.

Thank you for writing such an interesting story. It's well worth reading :)
More please... Really love it
kewllewk chapter 47 . 2/7
Really is too bad that you're having a harder time getting these chapters out. It really is getting quite interesting.
kewllewk chapter 35 . 2/6
I'm surprised they didn't make a connection between Vincent apparently being declared dead by Hojo, Vincent having a grudge against Shinra, Cloud's association with Vincent, and Cloud's distaste for Hojo despite not having displayed any particular prejudice for anyone else in the company. It's not too far a jump to assume that Vincent has a specific grudge against Hojo that he passed on to Cloud, which is actually rather close to the truth of why Cloud is at Shinra at all.
Marie chapter 47 . 2/4
Genesis on a whole doesn't play nice. Thanks for the fun fic :)
helenrenee chapter 47 . 1/30
Do you plan on continuing this?
AEthelinda chapter 47 . 1/27
Worth the wait! I thoroughly enjoyed the re-read! Keep them coming! This was one of the first fics that brought me into the FFVII fandom, and it's as good a read as I remember it to be!
ShadraRune chapter 1 . 1/24
Please don't let this be the end! This is one of the things I like rereading on this site, don't let this die, please?
Originally found on AO3, found the rest a month later, love this story, actually takes into account lack of coordination in a younger, unenhanced body. And that he's on the path to Turk-Dom.
3,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »