Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Brenden chapter 46 . 7/3
goodwork
Holy crap! Updates! HUZZAH!
Arion Kagano chapter 46 . 7/1
This is my second time reading this amazing, amazing fic. It's one of my all time favorite ff7 fics. It's well written, fun and interesting. Old man cloud is quite well written. I'm sort of hoping that, now that everyone knows, Sephiroth and Tseng decide to suggest making Cloud a Turk/SOLDIER hybrid. After all having someone with Turk skills and SOLDIER enhancements would probably be massively useful, but they've probably never had someone so clearly suited for both roles. But this way they have a Turk they can send in when things are to dangerous for unenhanced Turks and a SOLDIER they can use when something requires a delicacy or subtlety that SOLDIERs lack. Plus is suspect Cloud would benefit from being both and find it very interesting.
Cor Strike FX chapter 46 . 6/21
Whew, just re-read all the chapters in one shot. And Sephy!Kitty is awesome! Now I want a cat with silver fur and green slitted eyes.
Im still waiting for humor
Deinokos chapter 35 . 6/19
Hm...I believe you spelled it "purgery"? It's "perjury". Lying in court, that is. ;)

Nice going so far, although all the exclamation points for inner thoughts seem rather out of character for some...well, characters. XD
Joni85 chapter 46 . 6/17
After the big ff7 announcement this week I need something new to read badly p I think I'm about to read this story for like the fourth time ;)
faunalind chapter 46 . 6/9
Seeing your updates made me start over again, and I enjoyed it immensely! I hope the next update will be soon.

I love pre-Crisis-Core Zack. The events of Crisis Core would have squashed anyone else after the trip to Banora, let alone everything he went through. Zack's a sixteen-year-old here, who would normally just be learning to drive and hoping to get a girl to go out with him, not the young man who suffered the horrible effects of betrayal and torture. I think his asking if he'll ever get a girlfriend is adorable, not idiotic. Cloud's answer is also adorable.
Pleasereadmything chapter 46 . 6/6
Great story, hope you update soon!
sadistic-neko chapter 46 . 6/6
So far I am loving this. I have a very short attention span (probably comparable to Zack's), so I usually have a very hard time focusing on anything even half the length of this, but This story has really sucked me in. I also love the fact that I don't have to mentally translate this from second grade English, into something somewhat understandable. I know it might seem like a weird thing to comment on, but there is a lot say about something written in proper English. I look forward to future chapters.
ChronoChicobo chapter 46 . 6/4
It's really is so nice that you've updated so soon. It's been years and up until now I'm still looking forward to the next chapter. I still love how you bring out the characters and their interactions. I could imagine 'em being like that, in circumstances differently. I wish you best of luck, dear author! 'Til the next chapter, then! :)
XXTakaraXX chapter 46 . 6/3
WHAT the way you have written the all the characters is amazing! The old timer cloud mindset is hilarious 200%. I think Fair is in the right mindset(am i using that word wrong?) for his age. also nothing bad has happened to him yet, for him to mature a little right now.(or might never will if all goes well) Anyway update soon!
XXTakaraXX chapter 45 . 6/3
lmao at the end! had me in tears!
XXTakaraXX chapter 27 . 6/3
This was the funniest chapter so far, i wish concussion victims were that funny too lol
J chapter 45 . 6/2
Huh, so the truth is finally out there. Loved the chapter, loved the story. Keep on writing. Please.
2,757 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »