Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
TinaNina19 chapter 50 . 2/8
This is legitimately one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. The amount of detail is phenomenal, I actually want to cry. Good luck with real life, I have infinite patience for The Good Stuff (i.e. fics as good as this).
tatewaki2000 chapter 50 . 2/6
Wooo
tatewaki2000 chapter 40 . 2/6
The Tifa phone call felt strangely refreshing. Like a soft water drip. Ah.
Eyeinthesky chapter 50 . 2/3
Happy happy, joy-joy! Delighted for the update. May all your drink orders come back correctly.
Especially liked the show of Cloud's strategic thinking.
Akuma-Heika chapter 37 . 1/28
How about naming the cat Sephy? :p
Midoriryu chapter 50 . 1/28
I was incredibly excited to see this chapter pop up. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
I've been wondering when Cloud will get his SOLDIER enhancements, or if he will at all, or even if you're going to pull something... sneaky to give him the boost he needs? to deal with the big fights.
lelann chapter 50 . 1/27
very fun chapter! so happy to see more.
Quathis chapter 50 . 1/25
It looks like Cloud never mentioned much about his history with AVALANCHE, both this one and the one that came after it. Fun times with Cloud translating Genesis to Reno.

Looking forward to just how the next chapter's POV will be a doozy.

Until next time.
A Brilliant Loser chapter 50 . 1/25
Happy new year and welcome back

I had such a fun time rereading everything thank you so much for continuing
ElectraX12 chapter 50 . 1/25
another amazing chapter! i really enjoyed it
skywright chapter 50 . 1/24
Lovely chapter like always...although a reread is in order to jog the finer details. Thanks for updating!
Noxlux013 chapter 50 . 1/24
Well, this update gave me reason to reread the whole story, thus the somewhat late review. Have to admit that I really like that you don’t have Cloud able to supernaturally recall every minuscule detail of his life.

Genesis is an asshole, but I love his interactions with, well, everyone. Wasn’t there a side mission to complete LOVELESS? Something to hold over his head perhaps.
Sanz0girl chapter 50 . 1/23
Time just stopped when I saw this updated! a\Thank you
CallmeCrazylol chapter 50 . 1/23
Somehow, I related with Reno a lot in this chapter. From start to finish really.
On a side note, I would love to meet a Nibel Wolf. I love all things canine especially ones with a lot of fur.
Seta88 chapter 50 . 1/23
It was a good chapter, Shotgun/Sophias talk with Cloud was interesting, as was Genesis entrance and how Cloud needs to play translater for him. I think I will now read the whole story again to be up to date with it.
3,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »