Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Seta88 chapter 56 . 6/23/2021
The chapter was good, that it showed the other perspectives of the Soldier Seconds and Genesis and how their opinions are weighted in the decision of who becomes Soldier is also interesting.
shukkets chapter 56 . 6/23/2021
nice
Tama Saga chapter 56 . 6/23/2021
From the previous chapter, it suggested that the Third Class were able to hear that something was going on behind them but they were following orders, so they didn't check but they should be aware. And also, it seems like some some of the enemy cadets were actually watching the theft happen while they were in timeout.

So I'm a bit curious about the claim where the SOLDIER Third's and the other cadets have no clue how it happened. I mean, it sounds like they should have an idea of what Cloud was pulling.

Maybe the Second class was hamming it up? Or did those two groups pretend that they don't know?
The Sinful chapter 56 . 6/23/2021
Yeah, in Avatar (the blue pocahontas remake, not the awesome cartoon), the planet had 20% less gravity which allowed the natives to be roughly 10 feet tall while also being relatively very thin. One of the marines mentions the need for constant exercise to prevent muscle atrophy. So lower gravity but higher muscle mass is very contradictory.
MM007 chapter 55 . 5/21/2021
I love seeing the squad again, and how it's developing. Seems like Cloud's forgiveness hasn't been wasted on Cyril. As for Logan...well, can't win them all. Cloud's figurative and literal flexibility are also excellent. Those two SOLDIER Observers are going to have some very interesting reports.
Cream and Sugar chapter 55 . 5/2/2021
This fic... THIS FIC! Welcome back, I'm so excited to see new chapters for this story! I only occasionally check my account but I do come back to keep an eye on old favorites like this one. I loved the new chapter, of course Cloud would be the type to use a clever strategy! Thanks so much for the update, it was fun to read. I'll have to do a full reread soon! ️
zeynel chapter 55 . 5/2/2021
This was a fun game ! Or, well, more like GameS ! Stupid Logan, way to shoot youtself (and your future) in the feet ! ! ! Well, I bet the way he sacrificed others to be the "big shot" was noticed as well. Meanwhile, Cloud must have made a good impression (the one time they lost was because of disobedience -from cadets the teachers were keeping under a carefull eye at that), cyril as well ! ! ! It was nice seeing things throught Cyril's eyes, by the way ! ! !
zeynel chapter 54 . 5/2/2021
LOL Oh, of course future Vincent send a message for his other/past self ! ! !
ZZloth chapter 10 . 4/30/2021
Is this homosexual pairing?
Brenda Joyeux chapter 54 . 4/16/2021
I think that Genesis is having way to much fun at the expense of others. Hopefully we'll see his turn.
Tuuna chapter 54 . 4/15/2021
I applaud your dedication to keep this fic up - I'm very impressed and grateful that 12 (!) years after you first published this is 2009 you are still keeping up the good work! Thanks!
Syaza chapter 55 . 4/8/2021
I've never played capture the flag-being someone who is not built for endurance-but I've enjoyed listening to stories of my husband sharing his time of playing similar games. One of which is more team vs team, each team having a "bullet boy"-the one who carries and replenishes bullets-all the weapons were nerf guns.

The fast goober in this case was the bullet boy who kept dodging shots and picking up fallen nerf rounds, while making sure my husband's team is always loaded whenever they shout: "BULLETS!" He was the true MVP that day! XD
A Brilliant Loser chapter 55 . 3/23/2021
Cheaper kudos! It's been a while so I reread the whole fic and as always it was a joy to read
Guest chapter 55 . 3/18/2021
Hello, you! This chapter was so fun! I thought it was clever to do it from Cyril's POV and wait to let him see what Cloud was up to until the last round. Really kept the tension strong. Hope you're doing well!
PhantomChajo chapter 55 . 3/17/2021
LOL the Monty Python reference. Nice one!
3,667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »