Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
zeynel chapter 53 . 6/21
I just LOVED this ! The reactions to the green chocobos' abilities were hilarious !

I kinda agree with Genesis, about Cloud's value. It really is particularly important for him to survive, here. And I kinda agree with him about Zack as well, it was the most hilarious way to force Vincent to move...

And OF COURSE Cloud would have no difficulties reading Vincent, after a century of having know him !
CallmeCrazylol chapter 53 . 6/12
Not gonna lie, I imagined the green chocobos having human fingers as feather tips. It's disturbing to say the least.
Irbise chapter 53 . 6/12
Hello, thanks for continuing in writing next chapters. This is one of my favourite fanfictions in ffvii. Great job :)
Connor Worsnop chapter 42 . 6/12
well I guess you could say Renos heads in the Clouds eh eh
Connor Worsnop chapter 32 . 6/12
Reno is a true bro
LeVath chapter 53 . 6/7
So happy to see your update :D at least i still remember how this story go so i dont need to reread all over again loll. Stay safe and im waiting for future updates!
Thanks a lot, lovely chapter. Vincent's rather quiet isn't he ;)
This chapter was sooo CUTE

xD
Morganna Saphire Raven chapter 53 . 6/5
Oh, My this was awesome! I love how Cloud's Chocobo got miffed with Genisis I'm looking forward to your future updates as I am really enjoying this story
Astrido chapter 53 . 6/5
I really love the story, and I really love Vincent, so I'm very happy he's joined the party.
Genesis is also a great character.
And Chocobos are super cute. I love that cloud has am affinity for them.
Cheers
Maya
Seta88 chapter 53 . 6/4
And another great chapter, the little different feature of the green Chocobos was interesting. I personally like that quite a bit about this story, while it isn't rare that some go with Cloud, as a Chocobo breeder, none but you gave so many little details of his knowledge as one. The meeting with Vincent was also done in a good and different way, is that your reason Zack accompanied Cloud on the mission, at least his reaction was funny. Looking forward to more already.
KHLostEmpress chapter 53 . 6/3
I enjoyed Genesis's plan of Let's Annoy Vincent Out of his Coffin via Zack.
A Brilliant Loser chapter 53 . 6/3
Vincent has joined the party! Stay safe and well
Quathis chapter 53 . 6/3
Zach was a little too childish here for it to be believable, but it was hilarious and fun to read, not gonna lie. Vincent getting mixed in didn't take too long, but Cloud's familiarity could definitely be a contributing factor. Though I'm sure the timetraveler would have preferred to not be carried like a small child to aid in that welcome. Until next time.
TyrantChimera chapter 53 . 6/3
Silly Zack is a bit superstitious isn't he?
3,444 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »