Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
City of Dis chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
well i have some reservations about this chap. although its not the most exciting time, you could still spread all this into a couple of chaps and elaborate on all of it. it might not be important things but it helps with the flow tremendously. pretty much here your just explaining whats happening, write it out and let it explain itself! im not raggin on you or what not im just sayin that it would improve the story as a whole...well thats my opinion anyway. aside from that you do have a good premise, and i like where its going. i just would have much rather had read through the boot camp rather than being told about it. *shrugs* s'just the way i am.

cuz for one thing, cloud being different in his head is not gunna be the shy little anit-social angst bag he was when he first when in. he would actually talk to people and MAYBE gain some distant friends. and all that does its part to change the story line and alter the course of events. but anyway ive ranted enough. i still really like this story and i really wish to see more!

-Dis
FFVII chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
I really like your story but I hate thinking of Cloud as weak. But all the same I like it and please do not be one of those authors that never finishes their stories.
modeoheim chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
XD I think I'd be with Cloud with the whole burning arms after six pushups. :P

Another nice chapter... I'm worried for Cloud! Good thing he passed those tests, at least... and it makes sense that he wouldn't be able to walk.

One thing: The paragraphs are too long. I lost my place about twice in almost all of them. DX So...just split 'em, once or twice? Then it'd be easier to read, though you don't HAVE to.

Chapter three's gonna be good too! I bet Cloudy's still gonna be complaining about his muscles though...yeowch.

~~Tobi :D
TheTinyMouse chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Poor, poor Cloud, we always make him suffer in one way or another.

Ah, well, can't wait for the next chapter )
The Damned Goddess chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Good story, even though the plotline had a bit of use. Love your writing stye.
City of Dis chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
i do love these kinds of fics...and i can only hope that it turns out as good as you started it! i get the feeling that cloud is gunna hit the gym so hard it might actually hit back...i mean after 80 years of being the strongest person on the planet, being one of the weakest would kinda start to grate at you.

aside from all that tho i do like the idea of cloud with long hair, for one its a change more than anything and i think he would welcome any change he can get...and i figure everyone that knew how to cut his hair had died...but i do wonder if he'll let it grow back out now that hes back...maybe to connect with what hes familiar with, or just so it signifies to himself that he CAN change what happened, even if its something so simple...

anyway i really cant wait for you to continue this fic! Keep it up!

-Dis
modeoheim chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
XD Another time-travel, dimension-hopping fic.

I'm SUCH a sucker for them.

So, hey! Good start. .

I liked that bit about the knees and elbows...poor Cloud. I'm glad he knows to stop Hojo and not Seph... thank you Shelke and Vincent for explaining it to him!

And thank you Zack and Aerith for finding another world where Cloud's little... :3

The next chapter's gonna be schweet. I can feel it.

~~Tobi
fayriel chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Good start! I'm counting on you to update soon _
velfire chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I admit it, I'm addicted to time travel/AU fics. Hehe the description of Nanaki makes me want think of him as a puppy for some reason~ Not sure what to write since it's just the first chapter, but the writing is good and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
3,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 220 227 228 229 230